Chapter 14

Josh pov~

It's a new year and we have to go onto tour in a few weeks. Lexi was at school as we were cleaning up the house. She also has been talking to us all a lot more and we're just so glad. The thing is that now Lexi is gonna have to stay with Case when we're on tour. She just started school, and Michael doesn't want her to fail her classes.

Lexi pov~

Emo. Faggot. Freak. Whore. Bitch. That's right, I've never told the guys I get bullied. People think it's not right for a girl like to be adopted by a guy who lives with his band. They call me a slut for living in a house full of guys. As the final bell rings, I try to get to pass the bullies.

"Where do you think you're going hoe?!" Cody hissed.

Just ignore him Lexi, don't listen to them. I then felt someone grab me and I'm pushed into the lockers.

"Don't walk away when we talk to you goth!" Ariana screamed in my face.

I look down and then feel a burning sensation on my cheek. Harry, the captain of the football team, just smacked me and smirked. Then the group beat the shit out of me and left, laughing at my pain. I get up once the coast is clear and walk home. The guys are supposed to be going out with some friends so I'll either be alone or Case would have to watch me. Before walking on my street, a kid from school pushed me down. He smiled and called me a hoe. I got up and checked for any marks, bruises. After checking my whole body, I got home.

"Anyone home?!" I yelled.

I saw a note on the tv and grabbed it.

Lex,

The guys and I have went out with some friends. We won't be back either by tonight or tomorrow. Case should be there around 4, so be safe. We love you!

~Michael(: ♡

I looked at the clock, 2:31. Plenty of time! I quickly ran to my room and took out my box. There was 2 hours to spare, so I can take my time.

Case pov~

I decided to head to the guys house early since I didn't have anything to do. I opened the door to hear music, Lexi! I quietly up the stairs and snuck into her room. There was sobbing from the bathroom and I noticed her room was a mess. There was more sobbing and I went into the bathroom to see Lexi harming herself.

"Lexi!" I yelled.

She made another deep cut and I smacked the blade out of her hand. Lexi curled up into a ball as I disposed the blade. I put an almost naked Lexi onto the counter as I got the first aid kit.

"I'm sorry Case. Please don't tell the guys." Lexi cried.

"I- " I started.

"Please!" Lexi exclaimed.

I cleaned her cuts and wrapped them up.

"Fine." I said, feeling guilty already.

I carried Lexi to her bed and looked through her clothes. I got her blessthefall shirt and basketball shorts.

"Can you help me?" Lexi asked.

I nodded and put her clothes on. Lexi hugged me and I put on some music for her.