Chapter 37

Lexi pov~

I wake up to see that the bed was empty on Andy's side. I got out of bed and stretched. I check the time and saw that it was noon, damn I slept in big time. I checked my messages and saw one from Andy.

Andrew♥ - Good morning babe. Sorry that I wasn't there this morning, had to go to an interview. I see you soon baby xx

 I went to the bathroom and took a shower, taking my time. I got "dolled up" and saw Rosie walking to the elevator.

"Rosie!"

She turned around and smiled, waiting for me to catch up.

"Hey Lexi!"

"Hey, where you going?"

"I'm meeting with the band. They just got out of band, so glad that you got ready in time. Andy was texting me to get you to come along."

We left the hotel and just talked about whatever came to mind.

Andy pov~

Rosie and Lexi walked into Starbucks and I smiled once she saw me. Everyone's girlfriends were here now and it seemed horrible being around couples when you're alone. I held my hands out to Lexi and we shared a quick kiss before I pulled her onto my lap. Her giggle filled my ears and I smiled. We all were in different conversations, it was hard to understand what was said in your conversation. Before I knew it, it was closing time.

"Hey guys, you all have to go. It's closing time."

"We were here for that long already?"

"Yes you were, it was great to see such great couples together, bringing this store to life with your positive vibes."

"Shit, guys we gotta go."

"What Brandon?"

"Our set starts in an hour and we're like 45 minutes away from the venue."

We all quickly left and flagged down multiple cabs, 3 cabs to be exact. After hoping that we'll get there in time, we finally arrive. We run inside and see that our equipment was almost done getting set up. We got hooked up and made sure everything was ready.

"There you guys are! Where were you guys?!"

"Hey Tino, we were at Starbucks and lost track of time."

"Well hurry, you guys are on in 7 minutes."

We warmed up and went on stage.

Rosie pov~

Lexi stood by me and Brandon got the acoustic guitar and I knew that they were gonna play Lead Me Out The Dark.

"Would you guys mind if someone special comes on stage for this song?"

The crowd roared and I knew that Andy was gonna bring Lexi on stage.

"Lex."

Lexi froze and Andy pulled her onto stage. She sat on a speaker and then I heard the chords, Lead Me Out of The Dark.

"It's not quite a mystery
I'm the one who's insecure
You're the one that makes believe
That we're all okay, we're doing fine
When we're both fighting
Just to stay, to stay alive
A fragile state of mind
That I can't quite survive

Without a doubt, I need your help
I know you've heard me ask before
But come on girl, I need to tell you now
I know what I've done wrong

The only way out of here
Is the way I've avoided for all my life
There's so many things I wanna say
But there's too many things still in the way
I'm lost, please help me find my place
You're the only one
Please lead me out of the dark

I'm moving on
I'll promise change if you will let me in again,
I swear today I'll be a better man
I'll be who I was then

It's been a long two years
I can't change the past
I've shed so many tears
Can't believe I've lasted this long
I see now that I'm wrong

The only way out of here
Is the way I've avoided for all my life
There's so many things I wanna say
But there's too many things still in the way
I'm lost, please help me find my place
You're the only one

Please lead me out of the dark
Please lead me out of the dark"

The crowd roared and Andy was looking at Lexi, like he was hopeful? Lexi got off the speaker and jumped into Andy's arms. The crowd 'awed' and it was honestly cute. They pulled away and shared a kiss. They left stage and Of Mice performed. We went back to the hotel and of course, Andy went with Lexi to her room. I went with Brandon and we just laid in bed for a bit before falling asleep.

Lexi pov~

I woke up to find Andy hovering over me.

"Wake up babe, we're leaving in 5 hours."

"To where?"

"To Florida, New York, then we go back home."

Go back home? I instantly started thinking about our conversation.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yeah?"

"When this tour is over, I want you to move in with me."

I looked away, wondering how Michael would react to this.

"Andrew?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Were being serious?"

"About what?"

"About wanting me to move in with you after tour."

"Yeah I was."

"How would Michael react?"

"About that... I already talked with him. He doesn't mind, as long as I treat you right."

I looked into Andy's eyes and saw hope. I smiled and nodded, which caused Andy to smile back. I push him off and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I showered and got ready. Within 45 minutes, I left the bathroom.

"I packed your things already."

"Thanks Andy."

We shared a quick kiss and I laid on the bed.

"Don't fall back asleep. Besides, Michael is-"

Andy was interrupted by knocking on the window. He answered it and Michael walked in, giving Andy the bro hug. 

"Hey my little darling, ready for more flying?"

Michael laid by me and I groaned.

"No, I want sleep."

"Well change of plans, our flight has changed."

"What?"

"We're leaving now."

"Now?"

Andy and I asked unison. Michael nodded and kissed my head before leaving. I got up and Andy brought my suitcase as I put on my backpack. Everyone left to the airport and we were all tired.

"Want a piggyback ride Lex?"

I nodded and Andy stopped so I could jump on his back. He held my lags as I laid my head on his shoulder, trying to sleep. What felt like 5 minutes, we were boarding the plane. Once we were seated, I buckled my belt and plugged in my headphones, leaning my head on Andy's shoulder. Just as Colors by Halsey began playing, I dozed off.

A/N: I know that this chapter is short, but I finished my finals yesterday and I'm so glad that I did. This was one hell of a week, thankfully I'm on winter break now. Hope this is good (: I'll try  to update before Christmas