Chapter 6

Lexi pov~

I wake up and take off the gauze since my cuts stopped bleeding. Carefully put my bracelets on and get out of my bunk. Where is everyone? I check the clock, 6:22 am. Damn, I've never woke up this early. I guess I decided to get breakfast for everyone. Plus, there's a McDonald's a few feet away. I put pants and shoes on then went to get food for everyone. Clearly they just opened because there wasn't anybody inside, except the workers. I ordered loads of food and paid. As I'm waiting, I hear two familiar voices. I look up to see a tall guy and a short guy, both wearing black. As the short guy turns around he notices me, Ricky Horror. He runs towards me and we hug. As my order gets called Chris notices me.

"Lex!", Chris exclaimed.

We hug and chat for a few minutes before I left. Apparently it wasn't too long before I saw Skyler sitting on the couch in a shirt and shorts.

"You got food?!", Skyler asked eagerly.

"Yeah, here.", I said.

I hand Skyler his breakfast and get mine. As he's eating, I write everyone's names on their food. I eat mine pretty quickly and then everyone starts waking up.

"Do I smell food?", Scout questioned.

"Eat up, I spent my money on.", I exclaimed.

Everyone thanked me and ate. Time soon passed and I was side stage watching the guys perform.

"Okay, we need a girl for this song. Who's it gonna be?", Tyler asked.

Girls were screaming and I saw Scout shouting at Tyler.

"Why not Lexi?", Ty asked.

"Oh yeah, come on out Lexi!", Tyler exclaimed.

I shook my head then Scout threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Ty!!", I yelled.

He placed me besides Tyler and gave me a microphone. We sang Tears On The Runway and I left stage, giving my mic to Ty. As they finish their set, a fight breaks out. A guy somehow runs on stage and pushes me down as he runs off. Josh quickly runs to me and helps me up. Apparently he hurt me because there's pain in my back. I hold my back while groaning.

"What's wrong?", Josh asked, concerned.

"My back.", I cried.

Josh pov~

The guys run towards Lexi and I as the lights get turned on. She bends over and I lift up her shirt, damn. Her back was red and a bruise was already forming. I pulled her shirt down and the guy gets kicked out. Michael quickly hugs Lexi and slightly rubing her back.

"Do you guys wanna stop here or...?" I asked.

"Let's do one more song, have any suggestions Lex?" Micahel asked.

"Stingray Affliction." Lexi groaned.

We nod and Michael sat Lexi near Ty. Once we finish the song, Ty helps Lexi up as Michael looked at her with concern.

Michael pov~

I pick Lexi up bridal style and carry her to the bus. She hands me some shorts and I change them.

"Want me to change your shirt or no?" I asked.

She nodded then I found a Suck My Fuck shirt. I carefully changed her shirt, making sure that I don't hurt her. Lexi then hugged me and I gently wrapped my arms around her.

"Thanks Michael." Lexi said.

She smiles and I smile, I don't want my baby girl to be hurt. Lexi snuggles into her blanket and pillows as I close her curtain. Everyone went to sleep so I climbed into my bunk and slept as the driver made it's way to our next destination.