Chapter 15

Skyler pov~

We get home around 9 to see Case sleeping on the couch. I got a blanket and covered him up. As we all go to our rooms, Michael goes to check on Lexi. Gosh Michael seems like a good dad.

Michael pov~

I go to Lexi's bed before kissing her head. As I stood up, I noticed gauze on her wrists. Careful not to wake her, I pull the blanket away. I push the shorts up to see gauze there as well. Why Lexi, why?

|Next morning|

Lexi pov~

I woke up to see Michael's peaceful face, wait. He was holding me close, my arms were against his chest and the blanket wasn't covering my legs. Michael shifted and turned his back towards me. I took this opportunity to leave. As I walked downstairs, I saw Case and Tyler talking.

"Morning Lex." Tyler said.

"Good morning." Case said.

"Morning you guys." I said.

I then realized that my wrists were noticeable and quickly ran up the stairs, until Ty stopped me.

"Morning Le-" Scout started.

Ty saw my gauze and looked at me in the eyes, sadness. He then pulled me into a hug and then there was a slight gasp behind Ty, AJ.

"Why Lexi?" AJ asked.

I looked down at the ground before getting thrown over AJ's shoulder. Ty gathered the guys and we sat in the family room.

"Talk." AJ demanded.

Scout pov~

Lexi told us the whole story why she harms herself. As everyone was in tears, I was just shocked. She got up to run away, but I caught her. Lexi cried into my shirt and then everyone joined in the hug.

{I realized that I may be rushing this story, but actually I'm just trying to write some important parts. I'm sorry if you think I'm rushing this story. I promise there will be WAY more chapters!(: }