Chapter 34

Rosie pov~

I woke up and remembered that I slept in Brandon's room. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. My hands then froze when I saw it, a ring.

"Brandon."

I left the bathroom and saw Brandon on one knee. 

"Will you marry me Rosie?"

I was shocked. I just nodded because my voice wasn't working at the moment. Brandon smiled and hugged me, placing a sweet kiss upon my lips.

"Does Andy know?"

"Yeah, I asked him for permission and he accepted."

I smiled and kissed Brandon. There was a knock on the door, who was awake at 7 in the morning?

"Come in."

Andy walked in and smiled.

"You may wanna go tell Lexi now, she's up."

I quickly threw on Brandon's hoodie, my shoes and ran to Lexi's room. I knocked and then Lexi opened the door.

"Tell me everything."

Lexi just showed me a ring and I gasped.

"Andy gave me this promise ring, it's beautiful. Wait what's that?"

Lexi grabbed my hand and saw the ring. She gasped and smiled.

"He just proposed."

We both squealed and hugged each other.

"Why don't we all go to dinner? Issues, Crown, me and you. What do you say Lexi?"

"I'll text Issues, you text Crown."

We text and took a good 10 minutes before everyone agreed.

"David, Hayden, and Brent are bringing their girlfriends."

"Alright, I told Issues to be ready by 9. Was that a good time?"

"Yeah."

We talked for a little bit more before I left. Brandon was of course being a lazy ass.

"Hey, did you two squeal and hug?"

"Yeah."

I laid next to Brandon and cuddled Brandon's side. There was a comfortable silence and it seemed... peaceful? I then felt my eyes getting heavy and let sleep take over.

Lexi pov~

I looked into the mirror and noticed that my natural hair was coming through. I only have about 6 hours to get ready, but this hair. I texted Tyler to come by. There was knocking on my door and I opened it, Tyler.

"Hey Lex, what you ne- oh."

I nodded and Tyler huffed.

"You need me to get some hair dye huh?"

"Please. My natural hair color is coming through and dying my hair orange took a long time to do."

"Alright. What is your natural?"

"Dark brown."

"Really?"

"Imagine me with dark brown hair."

Tyler tilted his head a bit and smiled. He then left to get the dye and I just huffed. What will Andy or anybody think? After about 10 minutes, Tyler got back. He helped me dye my hair and it was relaxing. We talked about whatever and then we got onto the topic Andy and I. Tyler was the exact opposite of Michael, he liked the idea of us together. Tyler only told me good things about Andy, even some embarrassing things. After about an hour, we were down. I had my dark brown hair again and I felt happy.