Chapter 2

Scout pov~

Michael is just sitting by her door, waiting to see if she's okay. Everyone takes turns to check on Lexi ever since yesterday's incident. Michael goes into her room and he runs out happy.

"She's awake." Michael said.

I make my way to her room to see Lexi and Michael talking a bit. We all decided to take her out today,to get to know her even more.

"Hey Lex, we're going out today. We're leaving in an hour." I said.

Lexi pov~

I nodded then Michael left so then I can get ready. I plugged my mp3 into my stereo and Issues began playing. Hopefully they don't mind that I'm playing their music. I go to my bathroom and start my shower. I strip off my clothes and stepped into the warm water. When Princeton Ave began playing, I got out. Apparently someone walked into my room because I wrapped a towel around my body as AJ walked out of my room, covering his eyes.

"I'm really sorry!" AJ yelled.

I chuckled as I throw my MIW shirt and white skinny jeans on, of course my bra and panties first. I straighten my hair and see that I have half an hour left. I apply my usual makeup and found my checkered belt. Putting on my grey converse, Josh knocks on my door.

"You almost ready?" Joshed asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He left downstairs and I put on my bracelets. Before leaving downstairs, I checked my outfit and left the room with my phone in my pocket. Scout smiled and I cracked a grin.

"Ready?" AJ asked.

I nodded then we took two cars. Whenever I tried paying (with my saved money), the guys would say no and pay for me.

AJ pov~

We get home and Lexi falls on the couch. Skyler took off her shoes and we put her bags into her room. Michael ran into his room, clearly wanting to shower. I see that Lexi is asleep on the couch, so I carry her to her room. As I pull the blanket over her, there was a knock at the door. I answered the door to see Michael. We look at Lexi before walking downstairs.

"So we start tour in a few days, how are we gonna tell Lexi? I mean it's Vans Warped Tour." Tyler said.

"She can come with us or stay with a friend. That's only if Michael says yes." Josh said.

We all look at Michael before we hear a thud upstairs, Lexi.

Michael pov~

We all run upstairs and I run into Lex's room first. She is in the corner, crying. AJ turns the light on and everything was knocked off her bed stand. I hold Lex and she's shaking.

"Someone go get Lexi's folder, now!" I yelled.

Scout ran to my room and came back with her folder. I look through her folder until I saw problems.

Problems:

•Panic attacks

•Anxiety attacks

•Self harm

•Depression

•Men

I hold Lexi closer as her shaking stops. She looks around the room and then at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for this mess! I'll clean it up, just don't beat me." Lexi cried.

I cupped her face and made her look at me.

"I would never beat or harm you. You go sleep in my bed and I'll clean up the mess. No "but's", just go." I said.

Tyler pov~

Michael looks at me and I lead Lexi to his room.

"My room is right across if you need me, don't hesitate to bug me. Day or night." I said.

I smile and she goes into Michael's room. I just hope Brianna doesn't freak out tomorrow. I go into Lexi's room and we continue with the conversation.