Chapter 27

Ty pov~

We finished up our last show in Sweden and got to the airport. Lexi was walking with Michael, drinking hot chocolate. We all sat at different areas and just waited for our flight to be called.

"Michael and I are gonna go walk around. Anyone is welcome to join." Lexi said.

Tino got up and joined them as a few others got up to get some food or more hot chocolate. Michael and Lexi have gotten really close and the guys have liked her like a sister, daughter, best friend, whatever they thought of her.

Tino pov~

Our flight got called and we quickly got back to get our luggage. Lexi and Michael had a race and it was a tie. We all got to the plane and we got scattered around.

Andy pov~

Lexi layed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I lay my head on hers and close my eyes, slowly drifting asleep.

Hayden pov~

I got up and saw that Lexi and Andy were extremely close, was I feeling jealous? Lexi why do you have us like this? I went to the bathroom and did my business before going back to my seat, still feeling jealous. Only about 30 more minutes before we land in Paris, France.

Andy pov~

I opened my eyes and saw Austin shaking me awake.

"Wake up man, we're about to land. Wake Lex up too." Austin said.

I turned to Lexi and shook her, she kept groaning and turned away from me.

"Wake up Lexi." I said sleepily.

"No." Lexi groaned.

"Fine, then you'll be stuck on this plane by yourself." I smirked.

She opened her eyes and I chuckled. Lexi looked at me before closing her eyes again, trying to sleep. We landed and Lexi opened her eyes once again. We got off and Lexi stopped me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I have a piggy back ride Andrew?" Lexi asked.

I nodded and bent my knees as she slowly crawled onto my back, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Poor Lexi, this is her first time experiencing jet lag." Michael sighed.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I'll get her suitcase. I'll have Benn get your suitcase, just get to the bus." Michael demanded.

I nodded and left to the bus. Once I opened the door, Lexi tightened her arms around my shoulders. She began shaking and I put her down on the couch. I shook her and then saw tears down her face.

"Lexi!" I screamed.

I shook her a bit more and she looked at me, like she was surprised. Lexi studied my worried face and hugged me before crying into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and she sat closer. What was she dreaming about?

Lexi pov~

Andy took me to my bunk, only to get pulled back.

"Can you please sleep with me? I feel scared." I asked.

"Yeah." Andy said.

I scooted against the wall and Andy laid down in the bunk. Andy pulled me close and I lay my head on his shoulder and a hand on his chest, now I feel more safe. The thought about my dream made me scoot closer to Andy. He put a hand on my shoulder as the other was holding my hand that was on his chest.

I woke up to only find that no one was on the bus, strange. I got out of my bunk and felt my feet in some sort of dark liquid. I put a finger in the liquid to see that it was blood, gross! Where are the others at?! I somehow walk through the blood and then see some of the guys gutted out on the couch, no. A door opened behind me and heard their voices, Chris Motionless, David Escamilla, and Tino Arteaga. They were covered in blood and each had a knife in hand. "Oh Lexi." All 3 of them smiled big and I ran to the door as Chris got to me. He threw me in front of David and Tino, all smiling big as they twirled their knives around. "Please", I begged them. I closed my eyes because of the tears and I felt knives in me. I opened my eyes to see that they all stabbed me and I felt the blood gushing out. They all laughed and continued stabbing me as I cried and screamed in pain.

"Lexi!" Andy shook me awake.

I woke up and saw Andy and the guys at the bunk, with worry written on their faces. I then noticed David and Tino next to each other and I felt so scared. Michael saw that I kept staring at them and took me off the bus. We walked for a bit before we sat at a bench, watching people and cars pass by.

"So, what happened back there? Did Andy hurt you?" Michael questioned.

I shook my head 'no' and told him the whole dream, not leaving out a single detail. He looked a bit disturbed by my dream and held me close, which made me feel safe like how Andy made me feel safe. Michael and I went back to the bus and Chris was there, please no. I got onto my tippy toes and held onto Michael's shoulder.

"I don't feel safe around Chris, we was in my dream as well. He was stabbing me with Tino and David." I whispered.

Michael nodded and noticed Brent and Benn sitting around.

"Hey Brent and Benn, why don't you guys show Lexi around New York?" Michael asked.

They nodded and us 3 left, I felt once again safe. We went to almost everywhere within a few hours and now it was almost dark. We got to the bus in time and I noticed Matty asleep and Austin on his phone, he looked up and smiled. I smiled back and went to my bunk to see that Andy was no longer there anymore. I went to his bunk to see him peacefully sleeping, hopefully he won't mind. I kicked off my shoes and climbed into his bunk, getting into the same position I was in earlier when we fell asleep.

{A/N: Hey guys, sorry for any misspellings, for not posting for a month, for anything. So I decided I wanna hear what you guys think of this story. Soon, but not now, I will eventually edit this story to fix any mistakes. Love you guys! ;p}