Chapter 32

Lexi pov~

I woke up and instantly smiled. I had two dates yesterday and it was amazing. Andy made me happy and Hayden made me feel like a princess. I got out of bed and there was a knock at the door.  Who could be awake at...7:30 in the morning? I opened my door to have a pair of lips onto mine. I pulled away and saw Hayden.

"I'm sorry, I just had to kiss those perfect lips again."

I smiled and kissed Hayden back. We pulled away and I pulled him into my room. He was wearing the usual; black tee, black skinny jeans, vans, sunglasses and a bandanna.

"You like checking me out? By the way, love the outfit."

I looked down and remembered my tank top and shorts, blushing. Hayden opened his arms and I smiled, accepting his hug.

"Thank you for last night Hayden. You made me feel special."

I look up and Hayden plants a soft kiss upon my lips again. I smile in the kiss and we pull away.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you'd want to be my cuddle buddy? I was cold and lonely last night in my bed."

I smile and nodded, giving Hayden a quick kiss. I pulled him to my bed and I snuggled into his chest. Within only a few minutes, there was knocking on my door. Ugh, why now? I crawled out of bed and opened the door to only be in a tight hug.

"Air." I gasped.

The person let me go and it was Michael.

"Uh, please don't tell me anything inappropriate happened in this room last night?"

"No no no no no!"

Hayden got up and I just stood there.

"Nothing happened Michael. I just got here wanted to cuddle Lexi, no harm done."

"The only harm there was that Andy kept complaining that he wanted to hang out with Lex. My ears were bleeding for him yelling."

"I'll hang out with him."

I noticed Hayden frowned then left, I knew he was pissed.

"So how was your dates yesterday?"

"Andy made me happy and Hayden made me feel like a princess."

I smiled and that brought a smile to Michael's face.

"I'm glad that you had a good time hun. I'll go let Andy know and we'll see what happens there."

I nodded and Michael left. I shut the door and remembered Hayden's expression, mad and upset. My phone buzzed and I checked who messaged me, Andy.

Andrew✌- Hey Lex, I want you to meet someone. Be ready by 10 x

Who's this someone? I put my phone on the bed and took my shower, taking my time. I got out and got dressed. I then started on my hair. I noticed that my natural hair color is showing, brown. I don't wanna dye it orange again. I groaned and started on my makeup. It was almost 9, plenty of time. After my makeup, I found a beanie and put it on, making sure it covered the top of my head. I sat down and began scrolling through tumblr, losing track of time.

*knock knock knock*

I get up and answer the door, Andy.

"Hey sweet cheeks, you look lovely."

I smiled and Andy smiled, Hayden's expression still in the back of my mind.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."