Chapter 24

Lexi pov~

I woke up with Michael's arm around me, plus a blanket over us. The flat screen was turned off, movie cases everywhere, snacks and candy all over the floor. I pull my phone out to see that it's 4:01. I take Michael's arm off of me and left the back lounge. The bus was surprisingly clean, considering all the guys here. I see my camera and looking through the good memories.

"You okay Lex?" Tino asked.

I smile at Tino before looking back at the pictures.

"I'm fine." I said.

Tino goes to his bunk as I feel the bus turn. I take my camera and go to the drivers area, seeing rain outside and seeing Matty driving.

"Where are we at Matty?" I asked.

"Stockholm, Sweden." Matty said.

Sweden, makes me think of Pewdiepie! As Matty pulls into the venue, he picks me up bridal style.

"Matty put me down please." I said.

As I felt Matty drop me into my bunk, he closes the curtain. I put my camera away and curl up into a ball before falling asleep.

Aaron pov~

The sun is shining over my face as I slowly peel my eyes open. Before I could get rid of my tiredness, I feel a pie smashed on my face. I wipe the pie off my face to see that the guys left, except Kellen because he was laughing his ass off. He quickly ran off as I ran after him. I should've never done that because once I was about a foot away from the bus, Kellen ran onto the bus and he locked the door.

"This isn't funny guys!" I screamed.

"Sure is! Look at what you're wearing!" Skyler said.

I look down to see that I was only in my boxers, shit. Before I yell, there was screaming. I turn to the left to see fans running towards me. I began banging on the bus before running off, I better not get caught by someone or a cop.

Cory pov~

A few hours passed by before there was banging on the door. Austin answered the door and Aaron ran onto the bus. He was panting as he sat on the couch.

"You guys are assholes." Aaron panted.

He then went to his bunk and retreated to the bathroom. We all bust out laughing, having tears down our faces.

Austin pov~

Lexi walked in and she looked so cute tired and messy hair. She noticed me looking and quickly ran off. I got up and followed her, trying to be quiet. When I saw her, I kinda cornered her.

"Why did you run off?" I asked.

"I felt like you were judging me." Lexi said, looking down

I cupped her face and was a few inches away.

"I would never judge you Lex. I can't bear to judge a beautiful, smart, sweet girl like you." I said.

She blushed and I started to lean forward.

Lexi pov~

Austin planted his soft lips onto mine. I wasn't gonna lie, it felt kinda nice, but this felt wrong. I heard footsteps and pushed Austin away. He looked confused at me as it was Hayden. He looked at me and Austin, then back at me.

"Everything alright?" Hayden asked, being protective.

I nodded as I grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom.

Hayden pov~

I left once Lexi left, leaving Austin standing there. I keep feeling like he likes Lex, but I can't blame him. Myself and some others like her as well. I must've been too into my thoughts because Lexi bumped into me and quickly retreated to her bunk. Lexi, why do you do this to us?

Michael pov~

*After the concert*

Lexi was sprawled on the couch, looking over the pictures. Scout sat by Lexi, looking over to see as I sat on her legs.

"Thanks so much Michael for making my legs worse." Lexi said, being sarcastic.

I heard her sacarasm and knew she was smirking. The guys all went to bed as Lexi yawned. I picked her up bridal style and took her to her bunk. Lexi cuddled into my chest and I smiled as I placed her in her bunk with her blanket over her. I looked once more before closing her curtain. Anthony walked past me as I went to the mini kitchen, just thinking about everything. When the clock read 1:01, I went to my bunk and put my headphones on, falling asleep to Eminem.

Brandon pov~

I rub my eyes before climbing out of my bunk, almost falling. I got up and went to the kitchen to see Lexi on the couch, playing music.

"Morning Lex." I said, yawning.

"Morning Hoover, is today our day off?" Lexi asked.

I looked at the paper and sure enough it was. Lexi got up and looked at the paper, standing quite close to me. God she smelt so good! I stepped back before I did something that I would regret later. I noticed Michael looking at me and quickly went to shower.

*That night*

Austin pov~

I slid on my suit coat and turned around to see Lexi looking like a damn angel (outfit on the side). I swear my jaw fell to the ground because Michael came up and patted my shoulder. He game me the "it's alright man" look. I turned back at Lexi and led her to our destination. The whole walk was us chatting, holding hands and enjoying the lights. We get to the restaurant and get to our reserved table. After a few minutes of talking, we order our food and continue talking. We finish our meal and left to the park. I pick Lexi up and quickly put her on one of the swings, walking behind her and pushing her lightly. I get on the swing next to her and began swinging myself. After a few minutes, I get off and help Lexi off. She runs off and I begin chasing her, laughing at how childish we are acting. I finally caught her and spun her around, still laughing. We smile and look into each other's eyes. I leaned in and almost touched her gloss covered lips until my phone rang, Michael. I walked a few steps away and began talkng to him. We talk for a few seconds before hanging up.

"C'mon Lex, Michael wants us back." I said.

She grabs my hand and we walk back, still holding hands. I open the door and she walks onto the bus, getting attacked by Michael. He pulls her to the back lounge as I lock the door, sighing at the amazing time I had with her.

Michael pov~

Lexi and I talked about her date and I just sat there listening, just making sure that Austin was treating her right. She yawned then I told her to go shower then go to bed, which she obeyed. I went to see Austin sitting on the couch, just relaxing. I just let him be and went to bed.

{A/N: I'm so sorry that this took so long! I've been having tests and so much has been going on. Please forgive me.}