Chapter 4

|Tour|

Lexi pov~

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I turned off my alarm and dragged my body to my suitcase. There was my Attila shirt and white skinny jeans on top of my suitcase by the door. I looked at my clock, 4:35 am. I groaned and changed into my outfit. I walked into my bathroom and just applied foundation and eyeliner. Around 4:51, Skyler walked into my room.

"Are you *yawn* almost ready?" Skyler asked.

"Yeah Sky." I said tiredly.

I put on a belt, my bracelets and red converse. I shove my small makeup bag into my suitcase and walk downstairs. Apparently the bus was here, I noticed Scout loading in his suitcase.

"Hey Lex." Scout said.

I smiled and he took my suitcase.

"Does everyone have their own bunks?" I asked.

"Well the guys should be out any second, I'll show you which bunks are which. There should be one for you." Scout said.

Scout then stopped by a bunk and opened the curtain.

"This is yours, you're between Michael and I. Everyone is going to get their picture taken and it will be put next to their bunk." Scout said.

I nodded then there was groaning near the front. We turned to see AJ laying on the couch.

"I'm so damn tired!" AJ yelled.

We chuckled and then everyone piled onto the bus.

Tyler pov~

It was the first day and I decide to wonder around. I see other bands playing and hear a few of their songs before continuing my walk. As I check my phone, which buzzed, performance. I kinda rush to the bus to see that the guys are just on their phones, waiting till we go onto stage.

Lexi pov~

Around 6:30, Michael and I decide to walk around. As we're checking out Motionless In White, some girls rush towards us. Michael looks at me with concern and I whisper in his ear.

"I'm gonna go see if there's any signings, I'll see you at your signing." I said.

We hug and I quickly walk away before the girls can push me away. As I'm waiting in line for Ghost Town, a girl notices me. We talk a bit then I get a pic with Ghost Town. I quickly get to the Journeys tent to see a few people getting merch. Within a few minutes, people start lining up, thank god I got here early. I walk up to the table with a smirk on my face. I thought it would be amazing to act like a crazed fan.

"Oh my gosh hi Ty!" I exclaimed.

He looks at me and laughs. The rest of the band signed a poster and since Michael was at the end, I wanted a hug and pic.

"Michael can I get a hug and picture?" I asked.

"Sure!" Micahel said.

We take a picture then he hugs me.

"I'll see you around." I said.

He nods then I walk around some more. As it hits 8:10, I walk back to the bus. Knowing the guys are probably there, I just walk in quietly. Walking to my bunk, my eyes are closing. I quickly shower and go into my bunk. I plug in my headphones and began playing Crown The Empire.