Chapter 3

Lexi pov~

I guess someone is pissed because the blanket was ripped off my body. There was screaming of a girl and then I hear Michael.

"Brianna." Michael said.

"Are you cheating on me?! I'm going to kill this bitch!" Brianna screamed.

I was now awake and I felt terrified of this girl. Michael quickly yanks me from the bed and I run to a random room. As I look around the room, Skyler was pulling on a shirt.

"Hey Lex, what's wrong?" Skyler questioned.

Before I can speak, there was pounding on the door. He pulled me away from the door and Brianna bust down the door. She ran towards me and I ran out the room, almost tripping. Everyone comes out of their rooms and I run towards Tyler.

"What's wrong Lex?" Tyler asked.

"Brianna?" I questioned.

He quickly hid me in his closet and ran downstairs.

Tyler pov~

AJ was in the kitchen and I opened the door.

"Lexi!" I yelled.

I slam the door and AJ gives me a confused look. I walk closer and whisper in his ear.

"Just go with it, Brianna's here." I exclaimed.

He nodded then I ran upstairs to see her in Michael's room.

"Nice going Brianna! Michael's daughter just ran out and I'm not even sure if she'll even come back." I said, acting mad.

"D-daughter?" Brianna questioned.

"Yeah, he adopted her 2 days ago. Jackass." I said, walking away.

Michael runs towards me, with panic written all over his face.

"Where's Lex?" Michael asked.

"My closet. Wait a few minutes, I just lied about her running out." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded then ran to my room. He quickly ran to the door, with Lex behind.

Michael pov~

I slam the door and act surprised.

"Lexi! You came back!" I shouted.

Brianna ran downstairs and she stood by the couch. Lexi looked at her with suspicion then ran to her room. I turned around and I see Brianna with a guilty face.

"I didn't know babe. I just back from a road with the girls and I see a random girl in our bed, I overreacted." Brianna said,

I hugged her and she just kissed my chest. We pull apart and I have to tell Lexi she's coming with us, but what about Brianna? Brianna and I lay down on our bed and I pop the question.

"So, how was the road trip?" I asked.

"Great, I wish you didn't have to leave for tour." she said.

"About that, the guys and I decided to bring my daughter." I said,

"And me?" she questoned.

"I just got her, we have bond a bit baby." I said.

Brianna got up from our bed and went downstairs. I got out of our room and knocked on Lexi's door.

"Yeah?" Lexi asked through the door.

Brianna pov~

I can't believe that Michael is taking that whore aka his daughter on tour, but not me! I pulled my phone out and decided to stay with my backup boyfriend. We texted about the plan and then Josh walked into the kitchen. This plan is going to work just fine.

{A/N: I decided to only have the "girlfriend" get one part because she's really not important in the story. Sorrynotsorry}