Chapter 18

Alan pov~

England is amazing and we decided that we'll get drunk. Tino somehow convinced Issues to come with us, but Michael won't go unless someone stays with Lexi. I mean she's only 15, but she's still a kid. Memphis May Fire is staying, but they're going out in a bit.

"I'll stay, I have a headache anyway so go have fun." Aaron said, rubbing the back of his neck.

As we were about to leave, there was rapid feet and then Lexi appeared behind Aaron.

"Please don't bring girls back." Lexi said.

"We'll try Lexi. Aaron, take care of Lexi. Lexi, listen to Aaron. Okay?" Austin asked.

They both nodded and we left, screaming shit about getting drunk.

Lexi pov~

Well since I've been around guys a lot, I haven't been scared lately of guys. I'm actually proud of myself for that achievement!

"Lexi! Wanna get something to eat?" Aaron asked.

"Sure, let me get my shoes." I said.

I put on my shoes and jacket. I grab my phone before meeting Aaron at the door. I got a piece of paper and wrote a note, in case one of the guys came back early.

"Dear anyone,

Aaron and I have went out to eat. You can bug us if you want, we should be back soon!(:

Love Lexi"

"Ready?" Aaron asked.

I nodded and we left, Aaron locking the bus. We walked until he saw a Village Inn(not sure if England has one, please let me know) and quickly got a table. It was kinda empty since it's night and only elders were there. A girl around 17 walked up to our table and knew she would be a bitch.

"I'm Nadia and I'll be serving you tonight. What drinks you want?" the waitress said.

She gave me a dirty look as she smiled at Aaron, hoe bag.

"Sprite." Aaron said.

"I'll have an iced tea." I said.

She scoffed at me and left. She came back and there was hair in my drink.

"Excuse me Nadia, there's hair in my drink." I said in disgust.

"Not my problem." Nadia scoffed.

Aaron left to find the manager and then we left, with the manager yelling at her. We then went to a frozen yogurt place.

Aaron pov~

It's late at night and I saw guys looking at Lexi. I wrap my arm around Lexi and whispered in her ear, making it look like it I was kissing her cheek.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend, guys are staring at you like their prey." I whispered.

I kiss her cheek as she nods. We pass our street and walk around the block until we lose them. Lexi walks onto the bus first, but to shove her face into my chest. I look over to see girls on top of the guys, the place smelling like alcohol. I guide Lexi to the bunks and then she clung to my arm.

"Can I sleep with you? I mean in your bunk, please." Lexi asked.

I nodded and we slid into my bunk. She then began humming a song and soon we both fell asleep.

{Tour chapters may be a bit longer than usual}