Chapter 7

AJ pov~

I woke up, clearly pissed since I heard whimpering. Maybe someone was watching porn or some shit. Then I heard sniffles, wait Lexi! I climbed out of my bunk and opened her curtain. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"It hurts!" Lexi cried out.

I carried Lexi to the front lounge and placed her onto the couch. I searched through the bathroom cabinets until I found Aleve. I quickly ran back to her and put a pill in her hand. I pulled a water bottle out of the fridge and helped Lexi drown down the pill. She then still had tears in her eyes and laid down beside her.

"What hurts hun?" I asked concered.

"Everything, mainly my back." Lexi cried.

"Can I check your back?" I asked, scared of what her back could look like.

Lexi nodded and I got up as she rolled on her stomach. I pulled her shirt up to see her bruise looked worse than last night.

"How bad does it hurt sweety?" I asked.

"Badly." Lexi cried.

I pulled her shirt back down and I laid back down, holding Lexi close. Her cries soon died down as I heard normal breathing from Lexi, she might've fell asleep. Today was our day off so I decided to close my eyes for a bit.

Scout pov~

I walk to the kitchen as I see an Aleve bottle and an opened water bottle on the counter. Confused, I close the water bottle and heard shifting behind me. I turn around to see AJ holding Lexi and her face is tear stained. I carefully shake AJ, trying not to wake Lexi up.

"What Ty?" I asked tiredly.

"Is everything okay here?" Ty asked.

"Yeah, Lexi's back was hurting her badly so I gave her some Aleve and her bruise us worse than last night." I said.

I slightly pull up her shirt to see that her bruise was worse. Michael then walked in and saw the scene.

"Is her bruise worse?" Michael questioned.

"Yeah, she woke up crying about it." I said.

Michael looked at her back and looked down, clearly upset that he let this happen.

"If you're thinking this is your fault, you're wrong. Nobody knew this would happen." I said.

"Well we leave Japan tomorrow. If her bruise hasn't cleared up or is getting worse, we take her to the hospital." Micahel commanded.

|America|

Tyler pov~

We finally fly back home and the first thing we do is take Lexi to the nearest hospital. Everyone got their luggage and we go to a hospital.

Lexi pov~

I'm put into a room and my back is hurting like someone shot me then stabbed me repeatedly. The nurse gave me morphine and I start getting sleepy. Michael grabs my hand and kisses my forehead. I feel bad for putting everyone through hell with my pain.

"Night baby." Micahel said.