Chapter 36

Lexi pov~

Rose and I walk in the Scottsdale mall with Brandon and Andy trailing behind.

"So how's it going with Hayden?"

"His girlfriend is pissed at him, but she's still with him."

"I feel like I ruined everything."

"You didn't ruin anything Lexi. Hayden is that type of guy and he ruined everything."

I sighed and we saw a Hot Topic, time for me to be less stressful. We walk in and Andy grabs my hand, squeezing it in assurance.

"Why so stressful babe?"

"Everything."

Andy then let go of my hand and hugged me from behind, placing his head on my shoulder. He whispered cute, sweet things in my ear, it was making it impossible for me to shop. After about 15 minutes of Andy making it impossible for me to get anything, I still managed to get some things. Andy paid and we left to the food court.

"It's hot here."

I fanned myself and Andy whispered in my ear.

"It would be hotter if it was just me and you in a room."

I pushed him away and he laughed.

"Nasty."

I grabbed Brandon's other hand and Andy gave me puppy dog eyes. I gave in and went back to Andy. We held hands and went to Panda Express. We ordered and sat down and chatted about whatever.

Andy pov~

We all went back to the bus and noticed that something felt wrong about being back at the bus.

"It's too quiet, and that's very unusual."

"You guys wanna go back out?"

Rosie and Lexi agreed and we left the bus. We went to a nearby park and hung out there. Lexi and I were on the swings and I grabbed her left hand, looking at the promise ring.

"I can't wait till this ring gets replaced, even if it's not mine."

"But I want it to be replaced by your ring Andy."

Lexi kissed me and I knew I could spend the rest of my life with her. She grabbed my hand and I got butterflies.

"I gotta admit, you give me butterflies over the smallest things."

"Well I'm glad that I do."

Lexi and I got up and decided to walk around the park. Brandon and Rosie are just playing in the grass.

"Lexi."

"Andrew."

Lexi smiled and I smiled, getting butterflies. We chat about whatever and sit on a bench. Lexi rests her head on my shoulder as my arm goes around her.

"I could do this everyday until we're old."

"Me too babe."

Lexi kissed my chin and I smiled.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you Lexi."

Lexi sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Lex?"

A single tear came from her right eye and I wipe it away.

"Do you mean that Andy?"

"Of course I do babe."

We shared a kiss and then looked into the sunset.

"Andy, we've gotta get to the venue."

We all went to the venue and got ready.