Chapter 13 - Christmas

Lexi pov~

I wake up to my alarm and see the note, Christmas! I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran into Michael's room. He looked so peaceful, well that peacefulness will be gone. I jump into his bed and start jumping like a 5 year old.

"Get up Michael!" I yelled.

"Five more minutes." Michael mumbled.

I get off his bed and rip his comforter off of him. Since it's freezing cold, he curls up into a ball. God this man is difficult! I take his comforter with me then wake up the others. After screaming in their faces, they finally woke up. Lastly, I realized Michael still wasn't up. I go into his room to see he was still curled up into a ball. I throw the comforter and walk downstairs.

"Where's the air horn?" I asked.

"My room in the first drawer of the dresser." Ty said.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

I walk into his room and followed his directions.

"Wait!" Ty screamed.

I opened the drawer to see magazines of naked girls and condoms. Ty covers my eyes before handing me something. He led me out of his room and saw him embarrassed.

"Nasty. Put on a damn shirt!" I scoff.

"After you put on some shorts." Ty winked.

Ty slapped the back of my thigh, close to my butt and ran downstairs. I scoffed and went into Michael's room.

"Last chance Michael!" I screamed.

He didn't move and so I pressed down the button. Michael shook awake and looked shocked, maybe pissed.

"Why?" Michael questioned, getting up form his position.

"Christmas. Get up. And put on some clothes." I smiled.

"Shorts for you." Michael said.

He kissed my forehead before going to his dresser. I went to my room and found some boxers I've had. I then went into Ty's room and threw the horn on his bed before retreating to the family room. This might take a few hours.

Tyler pov~

At least one and a half hours go by and we finish opening presents. As we were about to leave Lexi stopped us.

"Wait here, I have 1 more thing. It's for everyone." Lexi exclaimed.

She ran upstairs and we sat back onto the couch. Within seconds, she came back with boards. Lexi handed us a board and we were shocked. It was graffiti like of our names.

"This one is for everyone." Lexi said proudly.

She turns it around and it's just like our boards, except it says Issues. We all hug Lexi and thank her for the gifts.

{Can someone let me know that they're reading or enjoying this story, please. Thanks!}