Chapter 16

AJ pov~

Lexi went shopping with Michael and Ty since she was coming with us on tour. Michael also took Lexi out if school after her story last night. Plus, we agreed to not leave Lexi by herself. As I rinse off the last plate, I hear the door close.

"AJ!" Lexi exclaimed.

I walk to the door to see the guys went all out for Lexi. There were bags in the back seat, including a suitcase and backpack. I helped Michael and Ty with the bags as Lexi got the suitcase and backpack.

Scout pov~

We put her bags into her room and saw that she made us sandwiches.

"Eat up, I didn't waste my time on sandwiches." Lexi said.

Lexi placed a cup of water at each plate and we ate. We all groaned in a good way as we ate the sandwiches. Lexi went upstairs and disappeared in a room. She sure does seem a bit happy, it's kinda suspicious.

Skyler pov~

I was twitter when Lexi barged into my room. She was smiling and threw a bead bracelet on my lap. I put the phone down to see that put my name and band on it. She hugged me and retreated into a different room.

Michael pov~

As the clock read 7:30, I went out and bought Chinese food. Tonight was our last day of vacation before going onto tour tomorrow with Of Mice And Men, Crown The Empire, and Memphis May Fire. I get back to see a grey 2014 Dodge Challenger in the driveway. They guys are here, the other singers. I walk inside to see Lexi over AJ's shoulder and the guys smile at me.

"What up Michael!" Matty siad.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed.

I put the bags on the counter and my band is already in the bags.

"Are you guys hungry? I could get some more Chinese food." I asked.

The guys talked before David smiled.

"We'll pay for the food." David said.

I nodded and they handed me some money. I left and got their food.

Lexi pov~

There's more guys in the house, but they are in my favorite bands. Josh must've noticed my face from thinking that and threw me over his shoulder, spinning around.

"Josh!" I squealed.

The door opened and Josh stopped spinning. He put me on my feet and I looked like I was drunk, just staggering around as the room spun. I then felt arms around me and was sat on the counter, Andy.

"How bad is it?" Andy asked.

"Ha, there's...3 Andy's in this room. They're all funny looking." I giggled.

"Do you need to lay down Lex?" Michael asked.

I shook my head before almost off the counter.

"You're definitely laying down. I'll take you to bed." Michael said, picking me up.

I nodded and then the last thing I saw was the guys laughing before closing my eyes.