Chapter 39

Lexi pov~

Andy and I went to the mall and it felt weird to be in the open again. Andy held my hand and we went to Hollister. Andy was looking through some sweats and I got some hoodies in Andy's size. We went to the counter and Andy paid. We went to other stores and got other things before going to back home. I sat on the couch and felt homesick.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just feeling homesick I guess. I just miss them so much."

"It's okay to miss them baby. If you want, you can go back if you'd like."

"I want to, but I want to live with you. I want my life here with you."

Michael pov~

It wasn't the same without Lexi. Her room was still the same as we left and I felt heartbroken. My babygirl has grown up and moved on with her life. I know that she wants to  spend her life with Andy, but I've really grown a strong bond with her. I unlocked my phone and saw Lexi and I as my wallpaper. We had taken that picture after Andy had proposed to her on our last tour date. I laid in my bed and felt the tears coming. Right once the first tear fell, there was knocking on the door. I quickly wiped my eyes and made sure they weren't red before going to answer the door. Once I had opened the door, someone had jumped into my arms. The person pulled away and it was Lexi.

"Lexi!"

I held her close and I let the tears fall again. We pulled away and she had tears rolling down her face as well.

"I've missed you Michael."

"I've missed you too honey."

I put her down and we both smile.

"Hey Andy."

"Hey man."

"Wait, not trying to sound bad, but why are guys here?"

"Lexi was missing you guys and I decided that we could stay for a bit before going back home."

"Oh okay, well don't get too comfortable because we're going out."

The guys came down and we left. Andy decided to ride with the guys so I could have my time with Lexi. We got to Chili's and had to get 3 booths to fit everyone. It was around 5 when we left and It felt nice that Lexi came to visit. We all went inside and Lexi wanted to talk to me. We sat on my bed and it felt as if she never moved with Andy.

"Michael, I'm nervous."

"It's okay to be nervous honey."

"I miss you guys too much and I can't bear to be in another state without you near."

"Have you talked with Andy about moving out here?"

"No."

"You should. It's nice and peaceful out here. There's actually a house for sale down the street."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sometimes, it's best to come to a peaceful environment from touring."

"That sounds great."

We turned to the door and there stood Andy.

"Andy..."

"Michael's right, it is peaceful out here. We can talk to the realtor about the house tomorrow."

Lexi jumped into his arms and I smiled, they were too cute. Song that night, Lexi and Andy left to the hotel that they were staying at for a few nights.