Chapter 29

Lexi pov~

I awaited outside the cafe with three coffee cups, I was so nervous that I thought I would shit myself any minute. I took a pill and they have arrived, finally.

"Hey Acacia, hey Caity."

"Hey.", they both said.

"So, how did it happen?"

I took a deep breath and explained everything to them; the day that I had with Andy, getting the birth control, everything. They both looked a bit shocked that this happened and then neither of us spoke, making me worried.

"Listen Lexi, I know that was a lot that happened to you, but I feel like you should tell Michael. He is your father and he does deserve the truth. He may get mad and pissed at you and Andy, but he's got no right to stay mad you guys forever. He may step up and be an overprotective father, but if it's what he's gotta do, let him. Don't you agree Acacia?"

She nodded in agreement and I felt scared.

"And Hayden has told me that you think Michael will put you up for adoption, he won't. He's your father, well adoptive father, but he cares. He will do whatever it take to protect you.", Caity said, taking a sip of her coffee.

I smiled, knowing that all Caity said was true.

"Oh and we think you should tell Michael in private, not over call nor text.", Acacia added.

I nodded and then I got up, knowing that I better tell Michael immediately. Acacia paid for our drinks and I told them bye, going to the bus. I saw Michael and sat by him, resting my my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Lex, where you been? You missed a good movie."

"I was hanging out with a couple of friends. Hey dad, can I talk to you outside?"

"We can talk here."

"It's private dad."

His eyes widened and we left the bus, walking to a nearby park.

"So, what is so important that you have to tell me? Am I not being a good dad? I can be a better dad Lexi."

"No dad, you're a great dad. I get to tour with you and your friends and meet fans. God, I even get to take pictures of you guys because it's fun. "

Michael smiled, reassuring me that I was in the clear for now.

"Dad, I had sex"

I shut my eyes, scared to see what his reaction would be.

"With who?"

"Andy, from Crown The Empire."

He let out a sigh and I knew I was in trouble.

"Wait, let me explain. Everyone was gone and Andy decided that we hang out for that day, so we did. After a couple hours, we came back to the bus and he began playing a gmae for a few minutes before askin gme what we should do. I didn't know what to do so he got up and pulled liquor out. He tod me that it would feel like I'm floating in the clouds and we got drunk and that's how we had sex."

"Did he seem drunk for just tipsy when you guys were going to do it?"

"I'm not sure, everything was a blur after we began making out."

"Damn it!"

Michael shouted on the top of his lungs, scaring me. He looked pissed off and began kicking the ground. Micahel was really scaring me and I qickly pulled out my phone, calling Benn.

"Hello?"

"Benn, can you and two other people hurry to the park near the bus."

"Okay, but why?"

"I'll explain when you guys get here, just hurry please!"

I hung up and I just wanted to hug Michael, but he was angry. Michael then picked up a rock and threw it far, breaking window. I then felt a hand on my shoulder, Benn. I hugged him, tears rolling onto his shirt. I looked over to Michael and saw Matty and Austing there.

"Lex, what happened?"

I looked up at Benn and explained the whole conversation. Benn was about to say something before I heard Michael yelling again. I turn my head towards his way and saw him punch Matty, causing him to hit to ground. I gasped and ran over to Matty, seeing a bruise forming and some blood from his mouth. I looked over to Michael and saw anger in his eyes. I let the tears fall and I rested my head onto Matty's head, how could he hit Matty?

"Oh my god, Matty. I'm so-"

"How are you sorry?! He didn't do shit to you!"

I ran back to the bus, tears rolling down my face. I got ot my bunk and sobbed into my pillow, letting all my emotions out.

"Lex? What's wrong honey?"

I turned around saw Tyler, oh god how I missed talking to you! I hug Tyler and cried onto his shoulder.

"I ruined everything Tyler! I ruined a friendship and I ruin my relationship with Michael!"

"What do you mean? How did you ruin your relationshp with you dad?"

I explained everything to Tyler and he held me close, letting me cry into his chest.

"Lexi!"

I shot up and hid in the corner of my bunk. Michael popped inot view and I saw someone who wasn't my dad, a stranger I didn't like. He held out his hand and I jumped out of my bunk, running straight into Alan. He looked confused and noticed that I looked scared, staring at Michael.

"Come on Lex, I'm gonna take you out. Ready?"

I nodded and we left, looking back at Micahel. He looked hurt, but I'm terrified by him. He got so mad, I thought he was gonna hurt me bad. Alan sat me at bench with lights everywhere and I felt safer than before. We talked about whatever and I realized that I had so much stress built up, that I just forgot that I had it at that moment. Alan then took me out shopping then out to eat, which was nice of him.

Alan pov~

"Alan, can I have a piggyback ride? I'm getting tired."

I nodded and crouched down as Lexi climbed onto my back. I grabbed her legs and walked back to the bus, being careful not to disturb Lex. I closed the door and saw Michael on the couch, clutching his phone and tear stained cheeks. I went to her bunk and tucked her in, closing her curtain,

"Michael, get up."

He looked at me with red eyes, ignoring me.

"Lexi's here, she's sleeping."

Michael quickly got up and went to her bunk, seeing her.

"I didn't mean to scare her off, I was just taken off guard and pissed off. Do you think she'll ever forgive me for the way I acted?"

"Lexi can't be mad at you forever Michael. She loves you too much to keep a grudge like that." Michael nodded, kissed Lex on the forehead before closing her curtain. He went to his bunk and I felt bad for him. Micahel just got onto good terms with Lex and he ruined it. I went to my bunk and put my earphones in, closing my eyes.

{A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while. There's no school today, so I had some time to write a chapter. I'm not sure if I'll update next week since I have AzMerits. I know this chapter is shorter than usual, I just had to update something for you guys. So thank you for the reads, comments, and likes guys, it really means lots to me! Also, I will be editing the other chapters soon. Keep being awesome, love you guys :) }