Chapter 30

Lexi pov~

It's been a few days in Michael and I have talked, he should have never hit Matty or gotten that aggressive. As of right now, I was laying my head on Hayden's lap and my feet were on Tyler's lap. Austin took Michael out and the guys keep me away from Michael since I don't wanna face him just yet. The guys are also keeping Andy away from Michael and I a bit since the incident.

"You wanna go out Tyler? Lex?"

I looked up at Hayden and smiled. I got up and got ready quickly, making sure I looked decent. I came back down and saw Tyler and Hayden waiting by the door.

"Ready?" Tyler asked.

I nodded, grabbing my phone and leaving with them. I jumped onto Hayden's back and we made our journey to wherever our feet took us.

"Where to guys?" Tyler asked, looking around the city.

"How about the mall or movies?" I suggested.

"Good idea little one." Hayden stated.

We began looking for the mall, but found fans instead. I got off of Hayden's back and ran away from the fans. Last time I was encountered with ans, I ended up getting pushed down. I looked at Hayden and Tyler to see that the fans have officially surrounded them like vultures.

"Excuse me, Lexi? Can I get a picture please?"

I looked over to see a girl around my age with some other girls with her as well.

"Sure." I smiled

We took pictures, I signed some things, we exchanged numbers and we chatted. The girls were really nice and sweet, it was hard to believe that they didn't push me or anything.

"Lex." Tyler called.

"I'll text you guys later, be safe!"

They agreed and I ran to catch up with Hayden and Tyler, jumping onto Tyler's back. We finally found the mall and went shopping!

Tino pov~

Lexi, Tyler, and Hayden came back and they had a shit ton of bags.

"We're back!" Lexi exclaimed.

They threw things at everyone, even including their own bunks. Michael and Austin came back, uh oh. Lexi walked back into the room and saw Michael, they just stood still like statues. It was dead silent. Michael kinda opened his arms a bit and Lexi ran to his open arms.

"I'm so sorry honey, I didn't mean to scare you like that." Michael cried.

Lexi nodded and they went to the back lounge. Michael has been trying really hard to be Lexi's life. He's her father so he has to step up his game. We weren't performing for the next couple of days since we have to fly from NY to Texas. We've only got about 4 more dates before the tour ends.

*LATER THAT DAY*

Michael pov~

We sat in the airport, waiting for our flight to be called. Earlier today, we found out that Lexi wasn't pregnant, we were all happy. After a couple more minutes, our flight was finally called. We got our things and went to our gate. Lexi, Andy and I got stuck in the same section, which was okay. I was still a bit pissed off at Andy for what he did, but It's best to forgive than hold a grudge on someone. Lexi laid her head on Andy's shoulder and they actually looked cute, not gonna lie. I shut my eyes and felt us take off, these are gonna be some long 6 days.

{I'm so sorry for being away guys! I've been so busy with everything and I had writers block for the longest time. I know that this chapter might be a bit short, but I knew I had to post something for you guys. Please forgive me guys.}