Chapter 23

Michael pov~

Norway, just full of beautiful women and great clubs. As of right now, everyone was at the club. I was having a drink after a drink after a drink and just dancing. This beautiful girl with blonde hair smiled at me and next thing I know I'm making out with her on the bus. As we were in my bunk, there was whimpering. I shrugged it off and continued with the girl.

Hayden pov~

There was shifting in the bunk I was in and felt annoyed. I opened my eyes to see Lexi crying.

"Lex? What's wrong? What happened?" I asked, concerned.

"You don't remember? About last night." Lexi cried.

"What about last night?" I asked, scared of what happened.

"When you guys got back, Michael was still with his slut and you practically beat the living shit out of him. After that, you came to my bunk and comforted me." Lexi stuttered.

I hugged Lex closer, knowing that she didn't actually have a good father figure.

"Hayden, I gotta get dressed and eat. Can you move please? " Lexi asked.

"No can do ma'am." I said.

I smirked and Lexi crawled over me, almost falling on top of me. She got out and left, classic Lex.

Michael pov~

I open my eyes to see bright lights and quickly covered them. A few seconds passed by and I opened them again, seeing that I was in the back lounge, on the floor. Lexi then walked to the bathroom and glared at me.

"Lexi." I said.

She quickly got into the bathroom and I heard the shower starting. What the hell happened?

Alan pov~

Lexi got out the shower and her bruise was obvious now. I still can't believe that Michael would do such a thing to his own damn daughter. She noticed me staring and she retreated to her bunk. Michael then sat across of me in the Booth and I clenched my fists.

"Hey Alan, do you know what happened last night?" Michael asked.

I couldn't handle it anymore and punched him square in the face. The guys pulled Michael and I apart then I went upstairs to check on Lexi.

"You punched him, didn't you?" Lexi asked.

I nodded and she just put her face against my chest as I hugged her. Next thing I know, Lexi is crying and Austin pulled Michael off the bus to give us space. That bastard should get the living shit beat out of him instead of Lex.

Tyler pov~

After the show, Michael was still confused about what had happened and Lexi was still distant. I pulled Michael to the back lounge and plugged in the camera.

"Watch this tape. Don't leave until you've watched it." I demanded.

Michael pov~

I ran out if the back lounge and saw Lexi walking off the bus.

"Lexi!" I yelled.

She looked at me as I ran up and hugged her. Lexi then pushed me away and curled into a ball.

"Lex, honey. I'm so sorry I did that to you, I really am." I exclaimed.

Lexi looked up and hugged me tightly. She lightly cried in my chest as I rocked back and forth. The guys gave us privacy and Lexi pulled away, wiping her nose.

"Michael, you do realize that the girl that was here was my babysitter." Lexi stated.

"Really?" I asked.

She just nodded. I then pulled Lexi into the back lounge and she picked a movie as I got snacks, it's time to try to make up with my daughter.

{So sorry that I took so long, a lot of chaos has happened this week already.}