Chapter 21

Brent pov~

If we didn't know for ourselves, David likes Lexi. Worse part is that; Andy, Brandon, Hayden, and Austin likes her as well. She may be 15, but she's so mature that people may mistaken her as around 19. She's average height, orange dyed hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and looks older than she really is. Right now, everyone was chatting as we were on our way to the arena in Scotland. Lexi was of course either sleeping or listening to music. It was really cloudy and it sucks for the fans if it rains. We would perform two days at the same arena before flying out to Germany. As I was just on my phone doing whatever entertained me, I saw Lexi talking with Matty. Matty and Lexi just connected quickly. They're like best friends, but Matty looks at Lexi as a daughter. Aaron and Kellen decided to walk around town when we parked. Tino and Lexi left as well for food, how sweet of them! I noticed Michael has been on his phone lately and I feel like he's distancing himself from everyone. It's currently 12:04 and it's just so quiet, too quiet. Hayden then sat by me, looking bored.

"Let's go see how many fans are here." Hayden said.

We left and saw only 12 fans, it's still pretty early. Shit, we didn't know how cold it was until we were greeted by fans. After signing and taking pictures, we hurried back to bus before our balls froze.

Tino pov~

Lexi and I got pizza for everyone since we wanted to see how their pizza was.

"I wonder if there's a Chinese place nearby." Lexi said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Michael and I want Chinese." Lexi said.

We decided to walk a bit more until we found a Chinese place. She ordered and then we made our way back to the bus. It's really fucking cold, my balls might just fall off.

"That's nasty Valentino! I don't just randomly say out loud, 'It's really fucking cold, my tits might be frozen.'" I exclaimed.

"Crap! Sorry, I didn't mean to think aloud." Tino apologized.

Lexi giggled and then we got onto the bus, giving Michael his food as she went up to her bunk.

Lexi pov~

I opened up my laptop and decided to post on tumblr, answer fans on Twitter. After what felt like 2 hours, Andy opened my curtain.

"Let's go." Andy said.

I grabbed my camera and left with Andy. We took a picture together and I decided to bug Of Mice a bit. I snapped a few pictures before going to Memphis.

"Guys." I said.

They all looked up and I took a picture, whether they smiled or not. I ran to Issues dressing room and took a picture of Josh who was practicing on his drum pad. AJ and Skyler were just...I don't know. They're doing something strange like shimmying, but not shimmying. Michael and Tyler were sitting on each other and snapped a picture. Ty was on his phone and sat by him.

"Who you texting?" I asked.

"Someone." Scout said.

I left and sat side stage, waiting for Issues to walk up. First was Josh, then AJ, Sky, Ty, Tyler and Michael. I snapped a picture quickly before they ran on stage. I stood behind Josh and snapped a picture. I got onto a speaker and snapped pictures of Tyler, Michael and Ty. After they played their set, I ran into Memphis room and snapped random pictures. As they got on stage, I stood near the security guards and took pictures until their set was over. I noticed my SD card was almost full so I quickly ran onto the bus and got a new one before running back. David smiled at me and I smiled back, wait. He's been smiling and flirting with me for a while; same with Austin, Brandon, Andy, and Hayden. Out of nowhere, I'm thrown over someone's shoulder before getting put onto a speaker, Brent. He winked at me before retreating to his band, loser. Oh well, some fans noticed me and screamed.

"It's Lexi Bohn, Michael Bohn's daughter! We love you Lex!" the fans screamed.

I snapped a picture and waved at them before having the lights dim. I somehow got off the speaker without breaking a bone and stood by a security guard. The band ran out on stage and I snapped some pictures. Andy stuck his tongue out at me and I quickly took a picture, these silly boys. After their set, a sweaty David and Andy helped me up into stage before retreating to Of Mice's room. Alan hugged me and I took a picture of us, with Phil photo bombing. I sat in front of Austin and took a picture, him doing a duck face. I then felt someone pick me up and I'm on someone's shoulders, Michael. I took a picture and then they left to stage. Michael walked side stage and we watched them play. He stood behind Tino and I took a photo before I knew it, I was standing next to Austin. I took a photo of us together and I quickly ran off stage, I hate being on stage! They finished and then I got onto the bus. Taking pictures is actually tiring if you ask me. The bus was then filled with laughter and voices, they're gonna be loud. I grabbed some clothes and quickly slipped into the shower.

Andy pov~

Everyone was all hyper and soon enough, we were all drinking. I saw Lexi walking past us and I somehow made my way to her.

"Lex, why don't you come and relax with us?" I said, slurring my words lightly.

"I'm 15 years old, I'm not gonna drink. Good night." Lexi said.

I grabbed her arm and smashed my lips against hers. She screamed and then I was pulled away from her. I saw Michael's pissed off face and I knew I was in deep shit.

"She said good night. Leave her alone." Michael spat.

He got off and Kellen was comforting her. Austin pulled me to my bunk and took my bottle from me.

"It's wine! He was drinking wine!" Austin yelled.

I then closed my eyes and blacked out.

{I'm sorry if this chapter is shitty}