Chapter 45

A piercing scream filled the Rose Wall as Armin held both hands on his bleeding nose.

Levi was not done with him, of course. He held the candle holder up high to beat the blonde with it again when one of the female Omegas jumped on his back.

Levi gasped when the Omega wrapped her arms around his neck, choking him. It annoyed the raven further. He straightened up and ran backwards with all speed he can muster, slamming the Omega on the nearest wall.

The female Omega slid off his back with a pained groan. With a burden no longer on. his shoulders, Levi grabbed one of the unopened bottles of booze that sat on one of the tables when another female Omega charged at him with a broom.

"Die! Bitch!" She screamed and swang the broom at the raven.

Levi clicked his tongue, easily dodging the other's attack, and slammed the bottle on the Omega's head.

The crowd cheered when the another Omega was down. They seem to enjoy Levi's show, as well as his singing.

Levi was panting and his grip was tighter than ever on his two weapons. Who needs a gun when you got a candle holder and a bottle?

"Ugh, take him down!" Armin screeched at the group of scared Omegas that were huddle up on the sidelines. The group snapped out of their shock and ran towards Levi.

Levi hissed. Hitting one of them with the bottle, the glass shattered as they landed on a male Omega's head, knocking the poor thing on the floor. Another jumped in, their hands landed on Levi's raven hair. Gripping his raven painfully and forcing him to bend down.

Levi gritted his teeth to stop himself from whining in pain. Their long nails dug painfully on his scalp, he didn't think twice of hitting them with a candle holder right on their jaw. Immediately, they let go of his hair and ran away while covering their face. That certainly gonna leave a mark.

"How dare you!"

Levi dropped all his weapons when a lean male Omega came to him with a whip. The raven's blue-stormy eyes darted around to find something he can protect himself. He grabbed one of the metal serving plates and threw an apple on its opponent's way.

The Omega smirked and flicked his whip. Hitting the apple and cutting it in half.

The crowd cheered, not minding that their dinner was nothing but a mess. All customers seem to enjoy the catfight and didn't even bat an eye at those who were hurt.

Levi took a glance at the balcony on the second floor and saw his mother-in-law smiling down at them. She seem to enjoy Levi's little show and probably not caring about the damaged he did to her workers. This way, he can prove to Carla that he can fight. That he can join his Alpha as Rogue.

"Take this!" His opponent screamed, whipping his whip towards Levi.

Levi blocked it with his metal serving plate, causing the silverware to chime. With his quick feet, he dashed towards the male Omega before he can flick his whip again by fitting him square on the face with the metal plate. The Omega stumbled and swayed, disoriented at the impact. When he was barely back to his senses, he looked at Levi in horror before running away.

Another female Omega dashed towards him, the said Omega was small and Levi can see the fear in her eyes. Levi decided to drop his weapon and threw his fist on the Omega's cheek before she can attack.

More came in groups and attempted to simultaneously attack him. Levi smirked, this was his chance to prove himself. With all the combat training he had, Levi's more than willing to try it with these bitches.