Chapter 15

"Levi are you ready?" Eren called out as he wore his boots. Unfortunately for them, they can't explore the whole town today because Farlan begged Eren to help him build a shed. The blonde Alpha is terrible at it, if Eren says so himself, but as Farlan said, he rather hires people to built stuff for him than building one himself. Though today is different, Farlan doesn't have enough money to pay for a carpenter, thus, Eren had to help out.

"Coming!" Levi skipped on his leather boots.

Eren turned around and simply stared at his mate. Sometimes he wonders how someone like him, an outlaw was able to get bonded with an Omega like Levi.

Levi twirls on his new, more like an upgraded dress that Eren fix and sew on the last minute. He made use of the rip sheets and turned it into an underskirt which did a good job of making the Omega's skirt puff out.

Smiling fondly, Eren reached out to the raven's bonnet and put it on Levi's head. Tying it securely on with a ribbon, the Alpha decided to tie the knot on the side of Levi's head. Then he stepped back and admire his mate, his instincts instantly awaken. Eren immediately scooped him up and spread his scent on his Omega, rubbing his neck on the smaller male's face.

Levi is beautiful as ever and Eren wanted to show the whole world that this Omega chooses him out of the hundreds of Alphas yet the thought of other people looking at his Omega light the fire in him. All he ever wanted is to scoop his Omega and hide under the covers with Levi on his arms, safe from the eyes of other people.

"Well, can we go now?" Levi giggled, exposing his neck and allowing his Alpha to mark him.

"Hold on a sec."

Levi just giggled again with his Alpha's adorable ministrations. In the eyes of other people, the Alpha's actions are very much possessive but the raven thought it was adorable. Though, he can feel Eren's fingers digging quite painfully on his side, possessively keeping him in place. Yet, the pain and the heavy scent of possessiveness coming from the Alpha is only turning Levi on.

"Eren," He tried as he pushed the Alpha off of him before they end up wasting their day off in bed again. "We have to go."

"Right," Eren immediately let go of his mate and rushed to untie Titan. The stallion snorted at him, annoyed for being tied down too long.

They said their farewells to Isabel and Farlan before leaving also taking some errands for the couple for extra income.

After 5 minutes, Levi can see the town over the hills. The streets are full of vendors. Goods range from food to trinkets.

They left Titan to a stable boy, giving the boy a good tip just to make sure he keeps an eye on the rough stallion while they are away. They decided to round the market before buying anything.

The raven never seen objects and food before. Levi was so amazed at the range of goods everyone offered, a lot of vendors can sense his wonder and started persuading him to buy their goods.

"Hello, beautiful Omega! Would you like a necklace?"

"Try these grapes, they are the sweetest of their kind!"

"You seem like a person who likes cats, would you like to look after one of these darlings? They are pure breeds."

"Ahhh..." Levi gaped, not sure what to do with all of these vendors showing off their goods to him.

"Thanks but we are good." Eren steps in, successfully dismissing the vendors.

Levi took a deep breath, linking his arm on Eren. "Thanks, are they always like this?" he asked, looking up at his Alpha.