Chapter 10

Heads up! There's smut!

Levi collapsed on the bed. He used his remaining energy on taking off his shoes and bathe himself, now he has nothing left. Eren just have to make his dinner. He didn't do any work at the small farm at all, Eren and Farlan do all of it while he and Isabel manage the horses. Levi never had pets before but now being surrounded by a dozen of horses, he exprienced culture shock. The raven will flitch and jump when a stallion scream or huffed, running away from the energetic beast, thinking that they might crush him on their hooves and the colts were after his hair!

Isabel was laughing at him during then, the female Omega is nice enough to minimize his work load, seeing how much he is struggling.

"I'm sorry, Izzie." Levi said sincerely. The red hair Omega insisted on calling her on her nickname.

"Not used to these kind of stuff?"

"No..."

"It's fine. So, you're rich then?" Isabel questioned. She can basically tell from the raven's actions. "Did you elope with your Alpha?"

"Ahhhh... Something like that..." Levi smiled. Replaying the scene when they first met. Only then he realized that Eren didn't push him into anything. He was the one who insisted to join the outlaw. Fuck, he was the one who proposed.

"Awww! That's romantic!" Isabel cheered.

After a few chit chat, Isabel tasked Levi to clean some of the stables. The raven Omega did his best not to gag as he clean up, thankfully Isabel gave him gloves and a mask. Levi wanted to scream so much with all the disgusting poop around him but he thinks this is for the best, he wanted to learn and live not like a spoiled rich Omega that will only serve as a trophy bride. With the new owned determination, Levi cleaned the stables to perfection.

Not long, Eren came in. Wipping sweat on his forehead as he called out. "I'm back!"

"Hey," Levi mustered, sleep was finally taking over.

"Tired?" Eren lean over him.

"Yeah."

"How's your body?"

"Sore." Levi whined. Feeling his muscles ache all over. It might take some time for his body to adjust with the manual labor. The warm bath lessen a few aches but not entirely.

"Lay on your stomach."

Levi rolled instantly, too tired to even question the Alpha. He gasped when Eren pulled up his shirt. When he felt the outlaw's hands running on his back, Levi closed his eyes with a sigh. Eren worked like magic, massaging his back, easing the tension and knots, Levi sighs turn into moans as the pressure and tiredness flew away.

"Did you manage to pick a horse?" Eren asked as he continued to massaging the tired raven.

"I'm not sure but I saw a pretty mare. She looks like a cow with all the black and white pattern on her. Isabel said that she's one of the breading horse, she's not for sale..."

"That's too bad. Maybe you'll find another one like her. Did you met all the horses?"

"No, too busy with... Hmmm... the colts and the stables." Levi said between moans as Eren runs through the aches on his shoulders.

"Well, we have plenty of time."

He heard Eren moved and grabbed some on the drawers, then he felt the bed dips at the Alpha's return. Levi smelt lavender, then he felt the cool liquid against his skin. The outlaw's fingers easily glide on his back. Levi felt like he was in heaven.

Eren smiled seeing how relax the Omega was with the work of his hands. A smirk slowly stretch on his lips, feeling bold, he didn't stop on the raven's waist this time. He slowly tugged on the raven's pants, his eyes widen not because of his Omega's plump cheeks but the sight of the familiar red lace underwear seductively on the raven's pale skin.

"Hmm.. Eren..." Levi whined, tired hands go after his pants, attempting to return them in place.

"You wore it." Eren said in awe.

"Eren," Levi whined.

"Shhh." Eren smiled, stopping the raven's hands and fully pulled out his pants.

"Eren!"

Eren hussed as he lean forward, resting his weight on the Omega's back. "Calm down. I'm just going to take your stress away," je whispered on raven's ear. Levi shivered, feeling the Alpha's hand gropping his ass. Then his fears drain away when Eren continued on his thighs.

"Keep going Alpha." Levi praised, as the outlaw worked on his legs.

Levi was half asleep when he felt his underwear being tugged off. "Hmmm..." He hummed in protest. He so tired right now and he is not thinking twice on landing his fist on the Alpha so he can sleep peacefully.

"Shhhh..." Eren hussed on his ear. This time, he filled the room with his dominant scent, not threatening but soothing. "Just relax and enjoy," he continues massaging the raven's globes, it took a minute to have the Omega beneath him relax.

"Hmmm..." Levi hummed, heat spreads on his cheeks as he inhaled Eren's familiar rainforest scent.

Levi groaned when he felt a slick finger teased his hole. His body tremble, his breath quicken into pants and the heat travels on his skin. Eren's scent rilled his instincts, asking for more from the Alpha.

"Have you exprienced sexual massage?"

"Hmmm.... No...." Levi moaned as Eren teased and massaged the tight ring.

"Well, prepare yourself."

Levi wasn't able to do anything, his body was tired and sleep was taking toll on him. But every time he closed his eyes for sleep, he can only feel Eren's on his back side. His moans became consistent when he felt a digit enter. He hardly felt the pain, due to the amount of lavender oil and his own slick. It's not that Levi had no experience on touching himself, when he was in heat and alone, it's hard not to keep his hands away. Thinking at his current situation, he'ss quite confused. They are not having sex, more like his mate is helping him masturbate? Levi shook his head.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm... Nothing... Ahhhh..." Levi gripped the sheets as he felt the digit inside him massages his inner walls. "Ahhhh..."

"Like that?"

"Hmmm... Yeah.. Ahhhh.. don't stop..."

"I'm not planning to." Eren chuckles.

Levi almost whine when Eren removed his finger but the Alpha didn't make him wait when he rammed two digits inside him.

Levi yelped, grabbing on the sheets like his life depended on it. Heat pooled on his stomach as Eren massage his walls.

Then Levi screamed.

"Found it."

Eren didn't gave him a second to recover when he hit the spot again. Making Levi scream and pulled the sheets. When the Alpha curled his fingers, Levi lost it, he barely recognized his own scream followed by the harsh ripping of fabric on his fists. Then the Alpha left him, panting in order to catch his breath, trembling and still daze at the amount of pleasure Eren gave him.

"How was it?" Eren smirked, pride swell on his chest seeing how much his Omega enjoyed his ministrations.

"Aghnn... Good...." Levi dragged the words, still high.

"Excellent." Eren hummed, caressing the Omega's still sensitive body. "Don't worry just sleep, I'll clean you up."

"Hmmm... You better be.." Levi managed to threat after sleep finally took him.