Chapter 16

I'm supposed to post this during Christmas but we got a typhoonas Santa Claus and black out as a Christmas gift. Oh well, it's never too late for presents right?

"-Levi, I gotta check on something. Ummm... You can look around while I'm gone!" Eren said too quickly.

Levi raises a brow at him but after affirming that the Alpha is not planning on something mischief through the bound. Levi nodded.

"Great!" Eren grab his shoulders and guide Levi to the stalls. "I'll be back!"

"Okay?" Levi blinked when the Alpha quickly kissed him before bolting away to the crowd until the raven can't see him.

Eren paused and look back at the raven when he saw that Levi is busy looking at a stall and didn't eye him as he goes, the Alpha smiled and make his way through the crowd until he reached the restaurant. It was a homey looking restaurant, potted plants lined up at the side, the tables had checkered sheets over them and the walls were brown planks puzzled together with a few wall climbing plants grabbed into them. It was a pretty restaurant and Eren can tell that the food is also great based on the people lining up on the counter.

Eren rounded around the tables, walking casually. Though his eyes were fixed on the teacup on the third table. On the table sat the said teacup with all its glory, when Eren got closer, he noticed a messenger bag was sitting on the chair, a simple message that the table is occupied.The Alpha scanned the room. A lot of people were in line at the counter, guessing that the owner of the bag is still in line.

As quickly as he can, Eren dashed to the table. He needs that teacup. So badly.

****

Mikasa sighs as she waited in line, she came back to this place for only one thing. The apple pies. They are so heavenly, she can't get enough of it. But still, her mind is running about her brother. She had to find him, she needs to know if he is okay and also find out how his teacup got in another town's shop.

All the possibilities kept her awake for days. Jean even suggest that she should take a break from her quest, they have been searching for her brother for weeks and still no clue to where he is.

After feeling her body grew tried at the amount of riding under the blazing sun, Mikasa gave in and finally get some rest. She chooses this town mainly for their apple pies but also, the town is quiet and peaceful. Except for today. Fucking market day. Every second, Mikasa took a glance at her table to make sure her things are still there then she noticed a certain person eyeing her table.

The person expertly maneuvers himself through the tables to reached hers. He doesn't seem like he is interested in her bag, but he is aiming for her brother's teacup.

Mikasa bolted and they both of their hands landed on the teacup in mare seconds.

"Ahh... Ummmm." The person blinked at her. Yet he didn't remove his hand from the cup.

Mikasa glared at him. "Excuse me but are you trying to take this?" Usually, Mikasa will beat the shit out of this guy buy for the sake of not causing any ruckus, she will go with the less violent approach.

"I'm sorry ma'am!" the person held both hands up. "I work here, I just got in work mode every time I stepped in and automatically will clean the tables!" He laughs.

Mikasa raises a brow at him. "Well, my table is not dirty yet."

"Apologies, I'll just arrange the chairs then."

The person continued to arrange the chairs before going at the door at the back, which Mikasa assumed was for the employees.

"One apple pie!"