Chapter 11

Levi stared at the distance, the farm looks beautiful today, the grass was greener with morning dew in them, the horses were calmly grazing over it.

After the "sexual healing massage" that Eren gave him, it became a natural occasion on the past few days. Every time Levi come back to the cottage and fall face flat on the bed, the outlaw will follow suit, asking if the raven was tried. Levi didn't get it at first, so he said yes and Eren leaves him alone and proceeds to make dinner. But the following day, the Omega felt that his body is getting used to manual labor that he answered Eren with "not really", that's when the Alpha started touching him like before but that time, the Alpha didn't linger long on the "actual" massage. Levi will be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy it, that is why every time that work is over, they will enter a little routine where Eren will finger him until his brain melted.

Mornings weren't as awkward as Levi imagine, Eren is still acting like a brat. Always whining about how cute the colts are, and asking if the Omega manages to pick a horse. Though, Levi did notice how touchy Eren became. Yeah, before the outlaw is touchy and flirty but now, Eren's touch felt different. His arms will be wrapped around Levi's waist then whining nonsense on the raven's ears. During that, he will start drawing circles on the smaller male's sides so lovingly. And every morning before they go to their separate tasks, Eren will pull him close and rubbed their necks and faces together while crooning sadly about the separation.

It became so normal that Levi found himself smiling like an idiot every once in a while during work. He didn't oppose any of the Alpha's antics, in fact, Levi loved him for it. The Omega had zero experience in these things and he was thankful that Eren is making the move, allowing him to follow.

Looking down at whatever he is sweeping, his thoughts went further. Playing the scene this morning, Levi noticed that Eren wasn't just the touchy one. Just this morning, the Omega felt light and sated, mainly due to the Alpha's evening mind-blowing "massage" that he snakes his arms around the outlaw's neck, pulled him down simply pressed his lips on the other.It was so normal, Eren even laughs and rubbed their faces together before going on their work."I can smell your infatuation from over here."

Isabel's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Then he felt heat blooms on his cheeks.The red hair Omega continued sweeping. The colts loved messing up the hay, they would jump around with straws on their mouths, not entirely eating it all, they tend to scatter it around until all the bails were squished and covering up the good grass. "If you need some contraceptives, I can lend you some."

"T-That's-" Levi stuttered, embarrassed.

"Levi, I get it." Isabel rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"Pfft!" Isabel pointed him with her broom, then an evil smile slowly etched on her face. "You guys wanted the cottage so you can have sex like rabbits."

Levi dropped his broom.

CAN ISABEL AND FARLAN HEAR HIM?! Stupid Eren Yeager! It was not entirely his fault, Eren is just... skillful with his hands that it took Levi's all stop all the noise from escaping his lips. Levi wanted to dig a hole and hide there forever.