Chapter 26

Days past and Tuesday came, Levi is already on the back of his new horse. Steadying the beast while Eren is getting ready with Titan.
Levi reached the horse's neck and started rubbing it, hoping the beast won't get annoyed about waiting. The Omega named him Green Tea. Levi was able to come up with the name when they are preparing and packing ahead. They all lined up the bags near the door so it will be easy to move them.

For some reason, the beast was able to sniff the teas in Levi's bag, the horse took the open door as an opportunity, dragging the raven's bag and tearing the bag into shreds until he got the dry leaves, leaving nothing for Levi.

For some reason, Levi can be mad at the horse. Eren even joked that maybe the horse and Levi were a perfect match for they both like teas. Levi can't help but agree.

"That's right, petting them helps them relax," Isabelle instructed, before the moving date, the red-haired Omega gave him ride lessons until Levi was able to climb Green Tea on his own (more or less) and manage to control the tall beast. Levi would give credit to the horse, Green Tea is very patient throughout the lessons, making it easy for Levi to learn the basics.

"Izzy, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for us," Levi smiled down at his friend. "In the near future, we will visit again and maybe we can be neighbors."

"Really?!" Isabelle shirked.

"Yes, Eren and I already talk about," Levi chuckled.

"This is amazing! I can't wait! And our children will be best friends!"

"Well...." Levi cringed. He had a hard time explaining to everyone that he is not pregnant. Mikasa got it and kicked Eren in the stomach for the false news before she left the town. Eren being his stupid self, he kept smiling like a douche and that didn't help because the raven Omega gave him an uppercut afterward. Levi's combat improved that much in such a short time.

"Ready?" Eren trots with Titan until he is now side by side with Levi.

"Yes," Levi nodded at Isabelle. "I guess this is not goodbye yet?"

"How about to see you soon?" Isabel looks up at him, her big green eyes started to tear up.

"Yeah."

"And we are off! Thanks a million, guys!" Eren waved as he took the lead and Levi's horse followed suit.

"Safe travel guys!" Farlan waved at them as he draped an arm over Isabel's shoulder. The red hair Omega sniffs, leaning towards her Alpha as they watch Levi and Eren embark on their new journey.

****

Levi sigh for the sixth time, they were not even that far yet and the raven Omega is already feeling down. They planned to stop by the town for additional rations for the journey, just in case the weather turned bad or possibilities of critters eating their rations while they sleep.

Eren did mention to him before then that the path they are taking had towns that were far apart, there is a high chance that they might set up camp for the night if they haven't reached any towns to stay in. Levi's fine with that but his Alpha knew exactly his worries since it will be the raven's first time sleeping under the stars.

They reached the town and Eren jumped out of Titan effortlessly and Levi envied him for that, thinking that it's unfair that Omegas had default small build and short in the height department.

Eren came to him with a smile."Want me to help you?"

"And climb this beast again? No." Levi said sternly. He can't easily get on and of Green Tea as much as he wants with his short legs, if he will, he needs constant assistance. The idea of it is embarrassing especially they are in a town where over a dozen people around.

"Alright, I wait here. I promise I'll be quick!" Turn to his words, Eren dashed at the nearest store.

Levi chuckled, he can imagine Eren demanding the store clerk to hurry up. He was engrossed with his imaginations that he didn't notice Erwin Smith approaching him in his horse.

"Mr. Yeager!"

Levi snapped his head towards the giant blonde, almost making Green Tea panic but the horse settle down after Titan nuzzled him.

"Mr. Smith!" Levi almost shouted. It's not like he is that scared of the blonde Alpha. He already accepted the fact that Erwin Smith will never be a problem to them but seriously, the blonde is giant! Plus, he is riding a horse! Making him taller than Levi in a horse.

"Please, call me Erwin. Mr. Smith is my father," The blonde laughs.

"Right, call me Levi then."

"I can see that you guys are leaving town," Erwin noted as he eyes the bags that were strapped on both of their horses.

"We are visiting Eren's mother and Isabel needed the cottage because her brother will be helping with the farm," Levi explained, then he noticed that Erwin's horse had bags strapped on it too.

"Really? Where are you heading to?"

"Ahhh..." Levi wanted to lie. Now he got a hint that Erwin will be traveling too and might join them, is a really bad idea but... What are the chances that Erwin will be visiting the same town where Eren's mother lives... right? Who knows maybe Erwin is just being nice and striking the conversation.

"We are heading west, Eren mentioned the town but I forgot the name," Levi didn't lie about that one, he indeed forgot the name of the town.

"Really?! I'm heading west too!" Erwin cheered, showing off his prince-like smile yet it didn't and never charmed Levi. Then Erwin kept smiling at him, expecting the raven to say something. Levi can feel the pressure.

"Wow," Levi fills in. "Though, I'm not sure where we are going... And Eren is not here yet..." he looked back at the shop where his mate disappeared, silently praying that the clerk is slow.

"Well, I hope you familiar with the place I'm visiting. The said town had a huge entertainment house, I heard a lot from that place in the inn and decided to visit it." Erwin cheered.

Levi blinked. What Erwin described sounded like the 'entertainment house' where Eren grew up. But surely, there are other 'entertainment houses' in the west.... right?

"Levi! I'm done!" Eren called out as he ran out of the shop with another bag of supplies on his hand. Only when he reached Titan he noticed Erwin Smith's presence. "Oh, good day." He greeted.

"Good day as well, I heard from your mate that you are traveling west. And I would like to ask both of you if it's alright if I join you both? It's lonely to travel alone, I hope a little company on the way sounds better."

Levi stared down at Eren, stormy-gray eyes locked at aqua green ones. It was a simple gesture but since Levi bonded with the outlaw, a simple stare transmits more words than the act of talking itself. The raven is practically screaming in the bond, asking his mate to decline the blonde Alpha. Yes, Erwin is not a threat anymore but traveling with him for a long period? Nope.

Eren frown at him, telling the raven that declining is a bit rude and it will be very awkward since they are traveling on the same path.

Levi glared at him.

Eren glances at the blonde who seems to be waiting for their answer. The Alpha returned to his mate, this time with a pout.

Levi's breath hitched. How dare Eren used that pouting face on him!

"Sure," Eren said, smiling at Erwin. "Of course, can you join us."

Levi gritting his teeth. This time, for sure. He will beat the shit of Eren fucking Yeager.