Chapter 19

I would like to thank everyone who supported me with this fanfic as well as my others. Your simple views, likes, comments, and simply adding them to your reading lists, means a lot to me and made my whole 2019 beautiful.

Happy new year!

"Levi, I'm so sorry," Eren begged. Knees on the floor, arms shielding his head from his Omega's kicks.

"You idiot! You sold my teacup!?" Levi whispered shout as he landed another kick on the outlaw. Though Mikasa is out of earshot, he is still careful. Who knows maybe Mikasa or anyone will barge in the cottage and heard everything that they are saying.

Earlier that morning, Mikasa excused herself and went to Isabelle and Farlan to apologize and explain why she trespassed in the first place. When Mikasa left and Levi was sure that his sister can't hear them, then he kicked Eren down on to his knees.

"I'm sorry, Levi. I didn't mean to sell you teacup along with the rest of the jewelry." Eren looked up to him, pulling his best puppy dog eyes on his mate.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I don't want you to hate me!" Eren cried, walking on his knees, he wrapped his arms around Levi's waist.

Eren cried exaggeratedly, rubbing his head on Levi's stomach. Levi groaned, rolling his eyes at his Alpha childish antics. How can he not forgive Eren? "Alright, alright. I forgive you now."

"Really?!" Eren perked up, looking up at him with wide eyes and the goofy smile. Levi's eyes must be broken because there is no way Eren is sparkling with fluffy dog ears and a wagging tail.

"Yeah, now what's for breakfast?"

****

Eren tended the farm, breaking the earth over and over again with Farlan doing the same on the next plot. The crops were healthy and looking great. Aside from hay, Farlan and Isabelle feed their horses homegrown carrots, cabbages and all sorts of vegetables. Isabelle had these homemade recipes specifically for the foals, so the little ones will grow strong and healthy. With all the horse manures, the earth is fertile resulting in healthy crops.

"Phew! That's a wrap!" Farlan announced.

"Alright, anything else?" He turned to the blonde Alpha.

"Well, all we have to do is wait for the harvest and do some minimal maintenance with the weeds."

"Right," Eren observed their work, satisfied seeing the crops grew well.

"You can rest now or do some of your chores. You are free to go."

"Thanks." But instead of doing anything that Farlan suggested, Eren runs towards his mate on the front, helping Isabelle with the horses. He immediately spotted his mate, busy sweeping the scattered hay that the foals did while Mikasa was sitting on a bench, busy writing something.

"Gotcha!" Eren jumped, wrapping his arms around his mate's waist.

"Eren!" Levi dropped his broom at his mate's sudden appearance. "Idiot! You scared me to death back there." He scolded but smiled and run his fingertips on Eren's hair.

"I want to start with your new dress," Eren informed. He wanted to start right away, excited with the idea he had in mind and he purchased the perfect fabric that will suit his Omega. "Hey, Isabelle~"

"Yeah?" The red hair Omega looks up at him.

"Can I steal Levi for a sec? Please?" Eren begged.

Isabelle just laughs. "It's okay, I can handle from here on, go steal him."