Chapter 7

"Ah!" Levi landed on the grass with a thud. He quickly sat up and rubbed his back. How many times did the outlaw threw him? And no, not the passionate throw on the bed by your lover. No.

Eren towered over him, checking his nails. He stands like a regular cowboy, a slick vest, a cowboy hat and shoes, everything that the brunet wore is screaming 'normal' which is hard to point out that his actually an outlaw. Perhaps, if someone accused him, there's a huge chance that no one will believe it. With those big green eyes, charming smile, and a look like he would never hurt a fly. Well, the last one is true though, Levi was cleaning their room, getting rid of all the spiders and Eren came in, started crying his eyes out just to stop the raven from killing the little things or destroying their home.

Eren looked down at him with a smirk. Levi replied with his death glare, a trick that the Alpha taught him to easily ward off cowards.

The Alpha chuckled as he squat down at the Omega's level. "You know that I don't want to hurt you, right?"

"Fuck off!" Levi lift his leg and attempt to kick the grinning Alpha in front of him yet the said brunet manage to grasped his ankle.

Levi gasped and started to panic.

"Hey, relax. We've been through this." Eren sighs. Levi's glare broke down as he felt disappointment creeps through him. This was not the first time that he panicked while practicing combat. Every time Eren pinned him, he felt defenseless and he'll start panicking.

Levi closed his eyes, trying to calm his nerves as he breath in and out slowly.

"You know, you can't do this anymore if you're in a real fight."

"I know! I can't apply everything that you just said in one day!" The raven snapped and bared his teeth. "And let go of my fucking leg!'

Levi tugged his leg off but Eren doesn't seems to have plans on 'legging it go'. Eren chuckled on his own joke, making the raven stared at him like an insane person.

Eren manages to composed himself but the smile refuse to leave his face. "A pun just came to me-"

"No." Levi said flatly.

"Hear me out it's a good one!" Eren absentmindedly placed the Omega's leg on his shoulder. "Come on, I promise it will make you laugh." He leans.

"No."

"Get a room!"

Both of them turn their heads towards the voice. An old Omega wearing a fancy dress and heavy make-up glared at them while the other cowboys passing by just gave Eren a thumbs up.

Levi can feel his face turned red when he realized that he was almost laying on the grass with Eren above him. Not to mention he had his leg on the Alpha's shoulder. "Off! Off! OFF!

Eren complied and help the raven on his feet.

Levi grabbed his collar and pulled him down. "You said no one will saw us here!" He whispered, irritation lacing on his words. This training was never in Levi's plan. He thought he'll have some tea with his favorite cup then Eren jumped in and forced him to skip his precious tea and started eating a hearty breakfast for the training. Of course, Levi is excited. He'll finally will learn how to defend himself properly but he rather have his training in private. He doesn't want people seeing his fails. They're currently in a quiet meadow, surrounded by farms. It looks secluded enough but at the same time it's not after a number of people going about the road.

"I actually didn't know that some people took that path. Maybe they work on the farms, eaither way, I don't care." Eren smiled and raised both hands. "Oh, look that old lady ran away, maybe she thought we are kissing."