Chapter 12

Heads up! There's Smut!

"Wait, Levi. What is this?" Eren asked, completely confused to why the Omega is sitting on his lap while planting both hands on his shoulder as if Eren will run away.

"Shhh. Just be a good Alpha." Levi hushed, moving one hand from the outlaw's shoulder down at his stomach, feeling the Alpha's muscles.

"Whoa! Hold on!" Snatching the raven's wrist, Eren can see how Levi's expression shifts.

"You don't want to?"

"Ahhh..." Eren trails off and just stared at his Omega's face. Levi looked heartbroken, on the verge of tears. It hurts Eren seeing like this but who can blame him? He got off work to come home to a very willing Omega. There is nothing wrong with that but we are talking about Levi. The raven just down jumps at him.

"Hey, don't feel so gloom." Sitting up, he wrapped his arms around the pouting Omega and pulled his flush to him. "I was just... Surprised."

"Tch! Just say that you don't want me!" Levi snapped and tried to struggle out of the Alpha's hold. This is bad, maybe he read Eren wrong. Levi frowns at the thought.

"No! I want you! I do! You have no idea how much I tried to stop myself from pouncing you every night!"

"Then don't stop."

"No! Levi, you don't get it!" Eren gritted his teeth in frustration and covered his face with his sleeve.

He can't explain it. Levi is not just another Omega on the streets that he met, it's not that easy. Levi always caught his mind when they first met until today. He must have looked like a love-struck idiot as Farlan pointed out when they tending the field and Eren is daze thinking about the Omega. It's been a week since they worked with the Chruch and that's when Eren realized that it was the first time that they are apart from one another.

Back on the previous town, they always together in the hotel, the temporary separation whacked his instincts, making him looked like an idiot who can't live without Levi by his side all the time. Though, Eren doubted a lot, thoughts for having a one-sided love with the raven still hunts him on his sleep. What happens if Levi woke up one, realizing his mistake and call the nearest ranger? Eren will have a hard time pulling the trigger.

It's not the same anymore, his Alpha screamed at him every night to take the Omega who tends to snuggle closer to him but the outlaw controlled his primal instincts to the point of torturing himself. Giving Levi a "massage" is another high level of self-torture. Eren wants to touch him so bad that he didn't care if it's a torture.

"I know this sounds cheesy as fuck but, I just don't want to hurt you."

Levi blinked at him. Providing that Isabel was right. "What fucking happened to Rogue?"

"What?"

"Did all your cockiness vanished? I could have sworn you are attempting to rape me on our first night." Levi said sternly.

"Well," Eren sat up and rubs the back of his nape sheepishly. "Things change as time goes by."

"Can you shot me in the head of if I call the rangers?"

"No!" Eren snapped, harshly grabbing the raven on his shoulders.

Levi froze and stared into him, shaken by the Alpha's response.

"Levi."

"Eren."

"Levi," Eren whined.

"Eren." It came out as a threat from the Omega.