Chapter 5

Levi walked to the mirror. Show casesing all the new clothing Eren bought for him.

All of the clothes the alpha picked feels light and easy to move in. The colors are well match with each article, making Levi look like younger.

"Eren, what do you think?" Levi twirled to face the Alpha on the bed. Only to find him snoring.

"It's only 1 in the afternoon." He rolled his eyes on the sleeping Alpha.

After trying the rest of his new cloths. Levi cleaned up, folding each garment neatly and stacking them on his bag. He realized that all the jewelry are gone. If Eren used it to pay for his clothes then, Levi will let it slide.

He was about to put away the shopping boxes when he felt the weight of one of the boxes. Taking the said box, he opened it and was greeted with a shocking sight.

Lingeries.

Lace, tong, g-string, frills? Levi counted as he picked each item. He looked over the box, it had the same brand as the others, meaning Eren bought it with his clothes.

"Try that red one."

Levi snapped at the now awake Alpha on the bed. Eren is smirking at him like a devil he is.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Levi slammed the box of lingerie.

"You packed only three grandma underwear in your luggage. So I took the trouble of picking out your underwear."

"You looked into my luggage?!" Levi's face turn red, from anger and embarrassment.

"Come on, Levi~ Just that red one. Model them for me, like what you did earlier."

"Fuck you!" Levi slammed the boxed closed. He was about to stand and throw the box away when Eren launch himself on the Omega.

Levi squeaked. He tried get up but the outlaw held his shoulders and pinned him down. "Eren, you shit-"

"Now, now, wify. I picked it up for you," Eren crooned above him. Levi stared at the Alpha's golden eyes. "Are you having trouble taking off all of these clothes? Want my help?"

Levi shivered in fear. He couldn't move, he was trap. He started palpitating in panic. His eyes waters as he whined, begging the Alpha to stop what's he's planning.

"Don't look at me like that," Eren glared down at him.

"Huh?" Levi blinked at him, confused.

"Are you just gonna let me take advantage of you?" The Alpha raised a brow at him. "Do something."

Trying to suppress a whine, Levi tried to move his arms but Eren quickly hold them down.

"Think again."

Levi gulped. His eyes travelled around the room. He couldn't grasped anything with his arms both pinned on the floor, plus, there was nothing useful within reach. He tried moving his legs but Eren immediately tangled his own.

Levi panicked when his movements didn't even made the outlaw on top of him budge.

"I can't because you're a stupid Alpha," Levi whined in frustration.

"Dynamics never affect one's self defense. Each dynamic had their own strength and weaknesses. As an Omega, you have to learn how to use your dynamic's advantage. Again. Think." Eren instructed.

The Omega stared at him. He hated being an Omega. The heats, the way society looked down at him, how perverted Alpha's tend to look at him like he was a piece of meat-

Levi paused. Now, he knew what to do.

"Think, think, wify~" Eren sang, caressing the Omega's arms. Admiring how soft and untouched the snow white flesh was. He wanted to lean down and run his tongue on the skin.

"Alpha~"

Eren turned his attention back at the Omega beneath him. And god he loved the sight before him.

Levi was panting, eyes blown wide filled with lust. He tried to left himself to brush his lips the Alpha.

"Alpha ~" he whined again with a smile.

"Yes? You want my help with these clothes?" Eren crooned. Letting go of the Omega's left arm and started unbuttoning Levi's top.

"Hmmm.." Levi hooked his free arm on Eren's neck, lifting himself up until the Alpha was sitting on the floor and he was on the other's lap. Levi captured his lips, allowing the brunet to dominate his mouth.

Levi purred, pushing the outlaw until he was on his back. He giggled, Eren is zoned at him with hungry eyes. Levi took the moment to enjoy himself, running his hands on the Alpha's chest, bitting his lower lip when he left a six pack underneath the shirt.

Levi reached for the red lace underwear. "You pick this for me hubby?" He teased.

"Fuck yeah." Eren smirked, lifting his hip upwards. Pushing his hard on on the Omega back side.

Levi was about to announced his victory while Eren was still in dazed but an idea came to him.

Taking both of Eren's hands, he pulled it over the Alpha's head and ties the underwear on his wrists.

"Kinky." Eren growled.

Levi smiled darkly, he rest his forehead on the outlaw's. Levi never felt so evil. "I won-"

The door flew open, two men in uniform steps in holding a piece of paper.

"We are the rangers of Survey Corp. We have right to...." The ranger trailed off at the scene they stepped in.

Levi stared at the newcomers. When one of the ranger's stared at his bared chest, he scrambled out of Eren's lap and hid behind the bed.

"FUCK!" Eren growled, filling the room with dominating scent.

Levi could hear the rangers as they dashed out of their room, followed by the closing of the door. He peeked over the bed making sure that they're alone again.

Eren sat up and untie the underwear on his wrist. Getting on his feet, gaze down at the window. Every corner, there were three or two Survay Corp. ranger.

"Eren?"

"They're on to us."

Levi felt his heart pounding, the rangers saw him. What happens if one of them recognized him? Levi quickly get on his feet and stuff all his clothes in his luggage. "Eren, we have to get out of here!"

"Levi come here for a sec." Eren beckon calmly, making himself comfortable on the bed.

"Eren, what are you doing!? Pack up!" Levi whispered-shout.

"If we leave now, it will be suspicious. They'll think twice about entering here again because they thought that we are busy fucking like rabbits."

Levi paused and stared at the relaxed Alpha. "So, we're not doing anything?"

"Nope, but just in case they will barge in again - like they always do - we should play the part. Now come here wify~" Eren welcomed him with open arms.

Levi looked back at the windows. Then he saw a familiar raven hair, he dashed towards Eren. The outlaw catched him, giving him a bone crushing hug.

"By the way, you really got me," Eren praised, nuzzling at the Omega's hair.

Levi smiled, thankful that Eren proved his worth and helped him fight for his own. A spell of drowsiness sweep through him, it must be Eren's rainforest scent that made him sleepy.

"I guess our little stunt didn't hurt, I did told the landlady that we're on our honeymoon."

"Hmmm... Makes sense.." Levi mumbled as sleep tried to take over him yet his mind was running wild. He hopes that the rangers would be gone when he wakes up and he prayed that it was not Mikasa that he saw.

"Shhhh... Don't worry, there is no way in hell I'm going to let them take you." Eren kissed his eyes closed until Levi was out of the cold.