Chapter 13

Yeeeee look who's backkk!!!

"Ugh," Levi groans as he felt the stiffness on his hips and the mild sting on his neck. Blinking several times, he tries to get rid of the spell of sleep in him. The smell of sex is still hanging inside the cottage air as well as the calming scent of their mixed scent. Eren's rain forest scent infused with his sugary vanilla's, it was perfect. Their new combined scent kept Levi from drifting back to sleep.

How could Levi not sleep the day away? He and his mate didn't waste a second after bonding and decided to have sex two days straight. Thankfully, there was a storm, causing heavy rain and it seems like it will last a week.

God bless Isabel, the red hair Omega got under the rain and leave some food for them on their doorstep. Saving the two mates from possible death due to starvation.

Levi covered his mouth as a yawn slips between his lips. Extending his arms for his partner, the raven frown when he finds out that Eren is no longer on the bed. Where is his Alpha?

Lifting himself with his elbow, his breath hitched when small movements can make the small aches on his body worst. Scanning the cottage, he found Eren in the kitchen. The Alpha is busy chopping something when he heard a distress call from his mate, Eren stiffen. Instantly, his Alpha was on his side. Careful not to make Levi suffer further, the brunette scooped the frail Omega on his lap, crooning as he massages the raven's hips.

Levi let out a sigh of satisfaction when he was back again on his Alpha's arms. It is very different now, the experience he had when Eren is touch him before felt nothing but now that they are both wearing marks, the brunette's touch heals all his discomfort.

"How are you feeling?" Eren asked lovingly as he gently rubs his face on his mate's raven locks.

"A little sore but I can manage." Levi returned the Alpha's gesture as rub his face on the other's neck. Blue-gray eyes landed on the now clean room. "You cleaned the place?"

"Yeah, I tried to clean some of the sheets too. They will take a while because of the rain though."

"You're too perfect." Levi surrendered to this Alpha. It makes sense why Eren wasn't next to him when he was waking up. Leaning on the Alpha, Levi purrs at the nice feeling of warmth from his mate.

"Levi, I have a gift for you," Eren announced, excitement radiating from him.

"Hmmm?"

Without letting go of his Omega, Eren reached over something on the side table's drawer. He pulled out an object wrapped in white cloth and handed it to his mate.

Levi can feel the weight of the object but he didn't unwrap it until Eren gave him the go signal.

"Eren... This is.." Levi said in disbelief.

Under the white cloth, a silver gun shines in its glory. The raven held it with both hands, testing the weight, and tracing his pale finger on the edges of the weapon. Levi can tell its brand new and beautiful. The itching on the metal is stunning, it's not just a weapon but a piece of artwork.

Eren started explaining behind him but Levi is too focus on the weapon to care. He never held a gun before. He watches Mikasa trained with his father's gun and to his dismay, his father gave his gun to his sister.

But now, he had his own and it's brand new!

Without hesitation, Levi pointed the gun on the opposite wall, where he is sure that no one will get hit. Then he pulled the trigger.

Levi jerked but kept his stance. He was panting, his ears hurt, his hands started shaking, and his heart is pounding on his chest. It was a scary experience but exciting, his blood rushed on his body, his ears hurt but the satisfying sound of a gunshot is enough to set his adrenaline. Then he felt Eren's arms tighten on his waist.

"Levi?" Eren asked. Maybe giving the Omega a gun is a bad idea?

"I love it!" Levi squealed. Aiming the gun again but when it gave a soft click when he pulled the trigger, the Omega whined. "Please tell me you got more bullets?"

Eren laughs. "Yep, but I think if I gave them to you, you'll use it all."

Levi let out a grunt, clearly angry for not getting what he wants. He wants to practice right away, be good at shooting and combat.

The brunet just chuckles, looking down at his mate lovingly. Messing those raven locks, Eren carefully moves his male off of him and proceeds to make some food.

Levi is transfixed with his gun. This is it, this is what he wanted ever since. His grandmother loves to tell stories but not the princess and happily ever after shit, no, stories of bandits, lone rangers and outlaws is Levi's daily dose of bedtime stories. His late grandmother also showed him her gun, she told him that her mate gave it to her. It's a sign of trust and respect. And that's what Levi ever wanted.

Looking out of the window, Levi smiled at the light sky. The storm is going down which is good but a pain as well. With all the heavy rain, there will be a lot of work and with all the work ahead, the raven is not sure when he'll practice shooting. Plus, the mud. The thought sent a shiver in Levi's spine. Pulling the sheets to cover his head, the omega felt at ease at their scent on the sheets. This here felt like home. This little cottage on a farm full of horses, bugs, and mud is home.

Running a hand over the fresh mark on his nape, Levi can't help but smile. He finally belongs to someone he trusts, he loves. The Omega won't worry about attracting other Alphas when he went to heat which is a good idea for early bonding, Levi is sure his heat is slowly approaching.

Looking down at his gun and to his Alpha, Levi smiled seeing his marks on the Alpha's neck. Usually, Alphas are not found of getting a mark from an Omega. Because Alphas can marry two Omegas if the Alpha is rich enough to support both and a mark from an Omega shows an Alpha surrounded to an Omega. But Eren, he was the one who urges Levi to mark him as his own. Now, they are exclusive mates. But the risk is high, if one of the mates died, the other will follow and Levi won't allow it. He promises to learn how to defend himself and his Alpha.

When the food is ready and the table was set. Eren carried Levi to his seat, mainly because the small male can't walk with their recent activities.

Looking down at the food offered to him, Levi is grinning. He didn't know that running away from home will lead him home. A real home.