Chapter 1

Noon. Of course. No one would suspect a thing in that sleepy little town. Thanks to their small buildings and limited shops, bandits avoided the place, knowing it had no loot worth the effort. But not Rogue.

Rogue was the most feared outlaw recorded in history. He robbed banks, trains, and shops, single-handedly. What struck fear into people's hearts the most was the outlaw's unpredictability. Each year he would commit a robbery only once or twice, but each steal was a success.

No one knew when he would strike or which establishment would be his target. But there was one thing that everyone expected. He wouldn't be stopped.Even the top rangers called Survey Corp lacked the skill to rival his. They had little hope of catching him, mainly because no one knew his face. It was always hidden under a hat, a bandana and his prized glass brown contact lenses that hid the beauty of his true eye color. The outlaw casually walked towards the town's pawn shop, head low, the brim of his hat shading his eyes from the bright high noon sun. The streets were empty, of course. People would rather stay inside than hang out under the blazing heat and the winds that carried all the dust onto their paths.

He heard shouts from the inside of the said shop. As he came closer, the shouts grew louder and more intense.

"There is no fucking way I'm gonna marry that shit!" An angry voice pierced through the wooden walls of the shop.

"Watch your mouth! How improper! You're supposed to be an Omega-" "Improper?! Improper?!! This is bullshit!"

A smile crept onto Rogue's face. It was very rare to encounter spirited Omegas, and they never failed to amuse him. He respected those of the lower dynamic who fought for their own. The shouts kept coming and the outlaw almost forgot the reason he was in this town in the first place. For now, he'd rather watch the argument than draw his gun and announce robbery. He was about to pull the door when it opened.

"Fuck off!" the angry omega shouted back at the couple inside the shop. Not noticing outlaw, the smaller man bumped into his chest. The Omega looks up at him in confusion before anger took over when he saw the sadistic smile on Rogue's lips.

"Fuck everything!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs while stamping his feet in annoyance. One of the perks of hiding his true identity was that he could walk around towns and no one would recognize him. When his bandana was off, he was Eren Yeager - a traveler in search for his place to be.

Eren watched the Omega walk away, still fuming with anger. He watches as he stomped away in his heeled boots, his midnight black hair long and flowing like a river. His dress looked expensive as well. A dirty thought immediately went to Eren as he gazed at the alluring man, but he quickly dismissed it. He tried to remember his face, the way his grey eyes looked at him in confusion before switching to rage, how pure emotions swirled in those beautiful orbs.

Eren didn't realize that he was staring, transfixed as the Omega retreated. He indulged himself more, admiring as the smaller male's skirt flowed with the breeze and his movements when suddenly the said Omega spun to face him, flipping a middle finger before making a turn and completely disappeared from Eren's sight. The small man must have noticed his lingering stare. Eren couldn't help but chuckle. He truly adored that type of Omega, passionate and fiery, and he'd be lying if he said he was not a little turned on. Maybe he could visit the spirited Omega before he wiped the shop clean.