Chapter 2: My History

Hi as you guys all know, im Serafina. I am an abandones child/sister and now i work in the WWE. Tomorrow is going to be my debut. I haven't visited the place. Yet. So befor the story, Let me tell you my history of where it all began. I was 13 back then...

*Flashback*

Roman: Seraaa!!!!! Get here!! NOW!!

Serafina: (going to where roman is at) Alright, alright, calm it jeez. And stop swearing Its not cool dude. Whats up?

Roman: Whats up? Whats up? WHATS UP!!! just shut the hell up serra everyone hates you. ESPECIALLY your own brother. Who do you think you are huh? Going out without MY permission?

Serafina: Oh come on brother. Im 13. I can take care of myself you know. And besides its a BFF party. What would make you so angry?

Roman: Oh you'll see

As Serafina stood there she saw he parents .killed. she couldve been there with her brother. But she wasnt. That explains the scar on romans back. After all that happened, Roman left Serra without help. He was gone for good. Or at least he thought so.

So Basically, my life is the worst up for a good 10 years. After that i went with no money. no food. no anything. I had stayed with my friend for 3 years until she had to move away. SO, i had no friends what so ever and lived in an abandoned car.

I had a job a year after living in cars andstealing food to stay alive. My boss hates me because people around got scared of me. Back then i wondered what was wrong and realized the change of my Eyes.

I got enough money to live for some 4 years or so i guess. Then when i was 19, a guy came up to me trying to rob someone in a suit. Well, what can i say? He and his woman perhaps looks really, really, fancy. I did wanna watch but i remembered what happened to Roman and I so i fought the robber. I remebered all the moves frome my fave wrestling show called the WWE. The robber ended up getting caught and I, most importantly got no scars what so ever. The cops came and awarded me some money. I was so happy i could continue living.

Thats when i realized, The couple being robbed was no other than Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon. Apparently they got surprised when i camme to help total strangers. After some thoughts they got interested. So i gave them my number and they said they will keep me in touch.

Unfortunately i got very very upset when they never ever called me back since then. BUT, when i was loosing all the hope from me to the WWE they called me. I was 22. I was super excited. I got a call from them saying that i had some contract signing to do.

YES, it is true guys! i have a contract from the WWE. Now i have my dream job and i can make some money for my living. I won't have to worry about starving to death anymore.

Little did she know that her brother was there too. He got signed 1 year earlier than Serafina. which makes it so unnoticable...