Chapter 20: Stay

Seth's POV

This was very sad to watch not only that my bestfriend could be dead, the the brother-sisterhood which is growing.

I just don't know if Roman is gonna forgive her, because Serafina had forgiven her brother years ago. Its so clear.

Me: Hey? Serra?

Serafina: yeah?

Me: Maybe you could play your guitar and sing? Maybe something that reflects all this.

Serafina: Can paige sing with me? Shes a sister to me as well.

Paige: I guess so, anything for you and your brother. I don't want to see you hurt again Serra.

Serrafina: Hey Dwayne? Can you get my guitar? Its in the car...

The Rock: Anything for you cousin. we had seen you hurt, nobody wants to see you hurt again.

The Rock left the room rushing, i heard the Bellas whispering to each other.

Nikki: hey Serra what if he still wants you away? What if he wont believe you saved him? What if he doesn't even love you anymore?

Serrafina: i dont care

Everyone: What?!

Serafina: I dont care if he does any of those. I only care that he is alive and that he will always be my brother from borth no matter what happens. Whether he leaves me or I'm removed from the family, he will always be
Leati Joseph Anoa'i
My brother.

Seth: That was..... Beautiful

Nikki: It makes me feel like i want to be more with brie, Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace, im sorry for everything weong that i did to you..

Nikki teared up a bit while Brie tried calming her. They apologized to each other. Dwayne Came

The Rock: Heres the guitar

Serra and Paige goes and sing, they sounded very nice, i just hope the miracle will be true, or we might have accept the fact that romans time here has come to an end.

At the end of the song they started feeling better and sang another song, it was romans favorite at the time, Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay.

All we can do is Pray and Hope a Miracle will come and save Roman.

I just knew Sera had the Miracle, but does she have Gods permission to heal Her brother, who left her to die? Is this the reason he is in a coma?