Chapter 26: Comebacks

Serafinas POV

I came back here unnoticed. Good nobody knows for my return except me. Alright im fighting Rusev in my return. He is known as the undefeated. For now. After that i am goin to beat his streak like i did to Orton guy. And soon enough, Im beating the Undertaker as well.

Commentator: Whose this?

"Its gonna be the opponent of Rusev"

" Yeah but who?"

Wake me up inside, Wake me up inside...

"ITS SERA"

The crowd goes wild and screaming my name. They were very surprised

"WELCOME BACK SERAA"

The commentators scream in their mics. I really don't know why, i mean they have a mic already. Isn't it loud enough?

I signal them to cut my music so i could speak from the ramp. Rusev and Lana were in the ring waiting.

Me: Helllooooo WWE Univerrssee!!!!

They went wild. Im loving this.

Me: I know rusev that you are waiting for your opponent but.... This girl, (i said pointing at myself) is your opponent that would CRUUSHHH you!!

The crowd loved it even more. Me mocking lana doing their "Rusev Crush" crap and giving them a piece of their own medicine.

Lana: Ha, Ha, Ha you think its so funny. But you? Your just weak. No superstar could beat rusev not ecen anyone in the whole WORLD can. You think you can? Little girl? Hah i don think so.

Me: им другую и так много brtter , чем ваш Российской Вселенной. В том числе Путин парень, и Вы лана сука ( Talks about how she will crush Rusev and how lana is a B*tch)

Lana: WHAT YOU DISRESPECTFUL AMERICAN. YOU STUPID GIRL.

Rusev: NOBODY CRUSH RUSEV.

Commentator: What did Sera say?

"I think its russian"

"Well whatever she said made Lana and Rusev pretty upset.

"No it made them Super upset."

Me: So lets have my match

Lana runs to Me trying to slap me. Yeah right not gonna happen on my first day back here in this place. I blocked her with my left hand then.

SMACK!!

BOOM!!!

"Well that gotta teach lana to never mess with her."

I slapped her then did a super kick to her. She was out in the cold. So its fair now. I went in the ring to face Rusev Guy. Hah surre

Ding!!

He kicked me a lot of times i was worn out. Dang now it hurt me very much i wanna qui- NO i dont quit. Im gonna fight.

"OH MY GOD HES LOCKING SERA UP."

Yes he is. You know the one that makes almost EVERY SUPERSTAR tap out? Yep That one. He got it locked.

"HES LOCKED IT!"

"Will sera tap out?"

"You will never know but looking at it now it seems impossible for her to get out."

He locked me for a good 30 seconds then tighten the lock.

I found a way to counter it. Since im a very flexible girl i must say. I slipped my arms out and put my legs on his shoulder and pinning him down. With my upper body i locked his legs. I have no idea how i came up with this. THE new Sera everyone!! So rusev...

Tap or Pinned?

1

2

He struggles to get out screaming in pain as well.

3
Ding ding ding

I have beaten Rusev oh yeahhh. He comes up trying to attack me... Oh no you wont i will e-

"SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR BY SERA TO RUSEV!!! She caught him wanting to attack."

"What do you say cole? She got potetial."

"I guess you're right King."