Chapter 22: A Glimpse To The Future

Serra's POV

I looked out at the sky, there were plenty of stars. All of them were connected, making a shape. These are what they call a Constellation. Each and every one of them belong. But then i saw one little star. While still looking up stpping in front of a bakery. That little star was alone, it wasn't connected to any star. 

I guess i could relate to this guy. That star was a special one. Who doesn't have what the other stars have. Who has something that the others don't have. That little one huh? Smaller than the other. Seperated from the group. But, It was the special one.

The one who could actually understand me. It could talk to me. And i felt a connection between That star and me. It was no doubt that that litlle guys was probably me. The outcast, the diffrent one, the one who couldn't fit in. The one...... Left behind. 

I felt the connection getting stronger each time i look at it or try communication with that little fella.

That is when i realized. I have to follow where ever that star takes me. When i move and it keeps moving forward with me, That means i have not reach my destination. But once i go by it, i must be there, the place i was mean't to be.

To be quite honest i didn't know about my healing and killing stuff until i first came to WWE. My eyes controls what i want to happen. That explains Brown, Green, Blue, Yellow and Black. I never knew it could change that dramatically. But hey!? life is full of unexpected surprises whether it is a good one or not.

Just all of a sudden a voice called me from behind. I wanted to go to the other side of the street to be safer. That voice sounded so familiar i just can't bear it

???: Serafina!!??

Me: What? Who are you?

???: It is me, Roman Reigns? You know, your airplane buddy.

Me: Aeroplane Buddy? Airplane BUDDY?!!!! Do you know who YOU are?!! exactly why are you talking to me? wait, more important question, do you know who I AM???!!!!!

Roman: Yeah, You are Serafina, The girl who they say saved me from near death?

Me: THATS ALL? 

Roman: Hey, i cam here and ran to say thank you...

Me: ITS NOT ENOUGH YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Roman: WAIT!!!!

He tries catching up and i was running across another street leaving him at the first stop. He can't remember me? I am hurt by that. Im not running away though, i am leaving to the Hotel which now we are in Chicago, Illinois. Im staying with punk. He was a good friend of mine.

As he chase me he fell to the ground and into some puddles.

Seth, The Rock, Paige, Dean, Natalya, and the Bellas went over to Roman and help him up. They didn't bother to chase by me or even look for me after then thats what i thought. I hope Paige got the message.

I love my brother and all. But this hurts.

Dean: SERRRA!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING

he kept yappin and talking and screaming until i've had it

Me: ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS ANYMORE! LEAVE ME, ALOONEE I NEED MY TIME BEFORE I CURSE YOU!!! GO! stay with them! you are better off without me, all of you.....

as that happened i saw, Roman and I having a fight. It wassome memory lane. But wait, it never hapened. I shoved him our sibling certificate then..... HE RIPPED IT??? WHAT!!!

I realized maybe that was something that was about to happen later on in the future.

Dean's POV

Me: GUYS LOOK!!

ok, i made her get a lil' pissed off. Okay alot. Then her eyes glowed yellow then light blue then WHITE!! She started being lifted from the ground and some kind of force field was there. I realized after that, Storms, Lightning Thunder and heavy rain was starting. A tornado was keeping her in the center while she had some fire on her ams, they looked controlled.

The Rock: RUN GUYS LETS GO

we went to retreat leaving Serafina alone because

1. i did NOT want her to be even more pissed off
2. Its not worthed fighting back, she wouldve killed us already with a snap of her fingers.
3. Because she said so.

Me: What.... The Hell..... Happened there Rocky?

The Rock: Umm

The Bellas; That was scary, i did NOT ever see that coming from her. 

Nikki: Is powers even real?

Natalya: After what we saw i think it is

The Rock: Actually, it is Rare in the blood of Our family. But no one can ever know who its supposed to be with. When i was like in my adolsence years, my mother told me to watch out. But i didn't have it. Serafina is the first to have it after her Great-Great-Great-GREAT- grandmother. Her name was Syakiyah Catarina Anoa'i.

Seth:Man that was creepy

Paige: At least we learned two things today 

Roman: Elemental powers are real

Me: And-

Nattie&Bellas&Paige&Seth: NEVER EVER MESS WITH SERAFINA!!!

Me: Alright, alright, i learn from mistakes.....

Bellas: Good

Paige: Im going for her, she told me to follow a single star, being left out. That star is her. Follow and it will reach the destination shes supposed to be in, The star will be ahead of us when journey is not complete but surrenders as the place, which is told to be home......

Seth: Paige...... You eyes!!!

Paige: The following of retrieval shall not be seen. During the seventeen moons and seventeen year. The curse shall be broken and all of the forgotton shall be remembered as remains...