Chapter 35: Wrestlemania Part 3: Backstage Brother

CM PUNKS POV:

*while sera is still i the ring

Me: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD SHE BEATED THE STREAK

Dolph: GUYS SHE BEATED IT!!!!!!

Seth: THE STREAK IS DEAD, OH MY GOD

John: GUYS GUYS DID YOU SEE THE MATCH?!

everyone is shouting because she beated it, and yes Johnny boy, everyone was practically watching her beat up the undertaker. Man, i can't even beat down his streak, and i KNOW FOR SURE this is not a story line nor scripted. Im just so... shocked by all this happening.

Randy: SERA WOONNN!!!!

Zack: SERAFINAA

Daniel Bryan: YES YES YES YES YES YES

Kane: DANIEL!!!

Daniel Bryan: Im just happy for herr!!!!

then suddenly i heard divas squealing. I went out of my locker room which is messed up with some pop corn. Yes, by the way, i was watching this while eating pop corn and jumped out shocked when she hit that spear.

And i threw the pop corn in the air when the ref reached the final count. it was all over. And as i went out i saw the divas wearing Serafina's 1st merchandis which was a t-shirt, but it could be styled in any way. Every divas' is diffrent.

Her t shirt had this persons half of the face and hair, im guessin its her. Well duhh its her. Anyways everything is uncolored aka black and white except her eyes. Like in real life. In the ring or at meet ups she would wear contacts so people wont go all crazy. Im sure Aj will.

The t shirt design had spikes and roses and skulls and all thos punk chic thing. I had known Sera for a loooong time now. I met her in my hometown a few years back.

Anyways when she went backstage people were clapping and clapping. Mark Calaway aka The Undertaker had gone backstage after the match while Sera stayed there to celebrate. Everyone was proud of her accomplishment. Even Mark. He was clapping then suddenly everyone got quiet to here what he gotta say.

Undertaker: I am proud of you little one! I say, you are stronger than everyone here, no offence guys. But you beated  my streak and now iit's yours to continue.

Sera: Thanks Mark

After that, every diva gave her a hug.

Me: Nice job Sera!

Sera: Thanks Punk, i would love to stay and talk to you but i gotta go, but we'll hang soon right? since you're my brother and stuff

Wait? her brother? i think its an expression. Nahh i dont know

Me: Woah woah woah, brother?

Sera: Yeah you know, as in brothher sibling brother? since you took care of me.

Me: How about Roman?

Sera: Tonight you'll see. See ya brother!! Love yaaa!!

she ran so i shouted back

Me: Love you too!!!......... Sis!!

As she heard the last word she looked back and smiled. Well she might not be a sister by blood but we still could be siblings. WWE is a family after all.

Serafinas POV

I loved punk. Hes like a brother to me. I was actually very very nervous after i said "ily" and "bro" but he accepted me. Well i always had this sibling-like relationship with him since like hundreds of years ago. And suddenly seth walked in my locker room. i havent change yet. I was still in my ring attire. Rude.

Seth: Heyy therre creepy one

Me: Oh heyyy therree two-toned ninja barbie face scaredy cat princess who is kinda rude.

Seth: I heard of two toned ninja, but a barbie face scaredy cat princess? i never heard that from anyone. Who gave you the idea.

Me: I did, and you never heard of it because im not like anyone else. I hate your hair by the way.

Seth: Really? Ladies love my hair

Me: Then im not one of those ladies youre talking about, bimbo

Seth: Hahaha that lil bimbo i am.

we both cracked up and laughed. I decided to give him a quick huug.

Me: Whats up dude?

Seth: Not much really, you

Me: Oh im outta here after

Seth: Dont you have another match?

Me: Maybe i do maybe i dont but who know, me, i dont have.

Seth: Is it because In the match, 3 members of your family is gonna be there?

Me: NO, who said that?? Oh wait, you contradicted that because your such a d**khead.

Seth: Language Sera

Me: THen why do you do it?

Seth: mmfmmm

Me: ANYWAYS i would LOVE to beat them up. Later its gonna be a 5-3. Hope you guys will actually win. Hahhahahah

Seth: ???? what???

Me: Didnt steph texted you this morning? The Shield and The Usos againts Kaitlyn and The Bellas

Seth: Tooo much twiinnss im gonna be seeing double. Hey Look Paige won her matches

he said pointing at my tv

Me: She has two championships now huh?

Seth: Yep

Me: i am gonna be thefirstfemaleintercontinental champion

Seth: What

Me: I am gonna be a champion!

Seth: Serrraaa

Me: Fine, i am challenging Wade for the title

----------------------------------------------------

Okayy i have to conrol my powers, okay you guys the match is fnally startiing and i was in my Princess Punk Pop outfit. A super ruffled skirt, A see through crop top sweater witha black bando inside. and high boots. I was about to leave but suddenly an idea came to me....

The Shield & The Usos vs Kaitlyn & The Bellas

that match wont end with the same people. suddenly paige came in. with a cray cray viscious look in her. She gave me a ring attire which is exactl like hers. Camo patterned. The bellas were looking very identical tonight. the hair, the makeup, the outfit, even Nikkis you know what are being "conntrolled."

Paige: Are you thinking what im thinking?

Me: You bet i am

Paige: Good now change, my llittle phsyco

Me: You too, my crazy one

Paige: when are we going though?

Me: Sometime when everyone is down but energy is rising. Maybe when its like one on one or whenever i say so.

Paige: Yes ma'am, little one

Me: Im still older than youuu

Paige: Yet there is no age diffrence in our looks. You will have to straighten your hair though, and either i wear red lipstick or you blurr your.

Me: SInce im straightening my hair, you are wearing red lipstick. This is gonna be so great.

Paige: I cant wait

Me: Me too paige, me too