Chapter 31: Getting Ready

Serafina's POV

oh yeah, its that time of the year. Wrestlemania. Its like the Superbowl for wrestling if you know what i mean. Im excited to actually have a match in my first year here in tthe WWE. Not many has opportunities like this. My bestie also has a match tonight againts the NXT womens champion.

Such questions are asked. Why would Paige need the NXT womens champ belt? I mean shes in the main roster after all. Well i could answer that for you. It is because Paige isn't brought up in the main roster 100%. And it is a good thiing if you put it in this manner: Could have chances for two titles. Yep, Lucky her.

Anyways wrestlemania starts at 8pm later in the Staples Centre. Now is the time where most superstars and divas do their last minute workout. I decided not to go into the gym earlier. But i changed my mind. I could do some warm ups but not heavy training. Because i got the work cut out for me.

I went to the gym in training shorts and Paige's "scream" tank top. I don't know why the WWE haven't made my merchandise yet. If i say so myself as a fan i would demand for them to make it. So yeah i was wearing my converse shoes and tied up my hair into a ponytail. I had absolutely no makeup what so ever. But based on how y'all will look at me, it wouldbe confusing.

I head out to the gym. Walking there is not tiring. Its very very close. When i walked in and looked up i saw a major portion of the WWE roster. Mainly the guys but i saw some of the divas in the threadmills. What caught my eye was Triple H.

He was the COO of the company but he was in the ring challenging the superstars one by one. SInce hes the boss he said he was "training them" when actually he has a match againts Daniel Bryan later on. I saw the clock "10;37." Well i still had time to do some more.

After i did the weights and threadmills and done some pushups i walked by the ring where Trilpe H had finished beating up the whole superstar roster. All the guys were sitting down or laying down taking in deep breaths. So i guess its my time now.

There was a proffesional refree in the ring. nice.

Me: Hi Mr. Boss

Triple H: HI Sera, did you see what i did there?

Me: Umm yeah kinda, i actually came here to ask you if-

Triple: If You can have a match later tonight? Sure.

Me: Actually i have a match tonight. I came here to ask you if i could somehow beat you up

Then i saw some faces in the gym staring. It went pretty quiet. What? Has no diva did this before? I guess not due to the warning stares.

Triple H: You sure there? Because i might cost you your chance on having a match.

Titus: Yo H! That girls serious alright. She ain't crazy. Well maybe but yeah.

Triple H: Alright get up here Sera. Dont get mad at me cause i warned you.

Mark Henry:Im watching this

Darren Young: Not only you, are watching

i guess everyone here is watching, great. Okay be me. I have to prove myself. And not cost myself my opportunity in having a match in Wrestlemania.

I first hit Triple H in the gut and pushed him to the turnbuckle. Elbowing hhim in the face. NOT CARING THE FACT THAT HE IS BOSS. I mean this is a match. Mann it felt good hurting that guy even if he is nice until the ref stopped me.

Triple H: That was good for a girl

he said, in pain. Hah for a girl

Triple H: Lets see if you can win this!

He kicked me right in the guts. He punched my back really hard. That hurted. Like real bad. But not too bad to ruin my WM chance.

"OI shes Just A GIRL"

i heard someone shout.

Triple H Had set me up for the pedigree and got my hands caught up. Instead of him smashing my head into the mat, I stood up by the knees and carried him for a slight second then fell backwards. His neck got caught by the secnd rope making him bounce back up then i did my "twist of fate" to him. I planted a cover.

1

2

3.

The whole gym clapped proud while in their eyes i saw shocked feelings.

I saw My Boss getting up slowly. I guess i had to help him up. As much as i dont wanna do it.

Triple H: Now i know why youre the first Diva Superstar.

Me: Thanks Mr. Boss

Stephanie: How did you get that move anyways

Me: Oh! HI Ms. Boss Lady!! Well remember what i did to the robber back then? That is what i did.

Stephanie: Well that explains everything.

Me: Bye now everyone!!

as i walked out i saw Paige.

Paige: Come with me NOW. Its an emergency Sera.

Me: Alrightt...

i wonder what this is about.

So she led me to her room. And hen i saw her with this very very worried face. She was scrambeling through the desks and found some type of paper. Anddd it was purplish white-ish.

Paige: LOOK

Me: Im lookingggg

Paige: ITS A NOTE

Me: Yep, i could see its a note

Paige: FROM ROMAN REIGNS

Me: WHATT!!!