Chapter 59: Injustice part 2

No One's POV

So now is Wednesday, Serafina had talked out everything with Punk and Paige. But soon extended it with AJ, Kaitlyn, and Tamina as well because they were her besties more like sisters. On Monday They made a group called injustice because of their 'personal' problems with them.

Sera with Roman and Seth
Aj with Dean
Kaitlyn with Dean
Tamina with all three
Paige with Seth

Those are The Shield members that Injustice has a problem with.

Now, Injustice is rooming with each other, yep, all five of them. Always to be together, they've decided. don't ask how certainly no one has a clue.

Back to the point, on Monday, after the lights went off they went in the ring and attacked The Shield with Chairs, Tables, and Sticks and..... well a Baseball bat.

So it was Wednesday night, the girls stayed inside of their room, the rest of the locker room went out to a party with drinking and dancing and late night stuff. AJ and Serafina and Tamina was highly against that. Kaitlyn just drinks while Paige is the wild child and they treated her well you could say.

They were in the room floor talking and gossiping about stuff, you know, boys and all those stuff and ending up in tears at the last minute. Suddenly they heard a knock on their door.

Tamina: who is it?!?!?!

???: It's us, can we come in? We won't do anything bad. Please?

Aj: Well that's weird, I thought everyone went

Paige: Especially Ambrose, he loves to drink. Ugh, I don't think I like to drink anymore..

Aj: Good you,

Serafina: Come In, Shield!!

Then They Came in one by one. Seth was out the door, he was scared and nervous because he actually made Serafina sad.

Then when Sera finally Noticed, the rest noticed too, Sera got up and went right to the opened door and got I front of Seth.

Serafina: Seth, Come in, I forgive you its alright now anyways.

Seth: I'm so sorry,.... *he mumbled*

Serafina: I told you, it's fine. Um, Best Friends?

Seth then finally looked up to Serafina, he had been looking at the ground.

Seth: Best Friends

Then Seth pulled Sera in a hug, then went inside.

Paige: Sooo.... watcha guys doin here anyways?

Kaitlyn: Yeah I thought you guys are like, um you guys love to drink or something?

Aj: Yeah, and here were highly against Smoking, Drinking, Drugs, Animal harming, Trust breaking, Liars, closed people who can't open up, and most importantly those who don't care.

Roman: We aren't anything like that Aj... Okay

Dean: Yeah what he says

AJ: Really AMBROSE!!!! REALLY!!!

Aj started coming up to Dean who was on the sofa but got stopped by Tamina, blocking her not to go to Ambrose.

Dean: Geez You're crazy

AJ: What. Did. You. Call. Me.

Dean: Aww, are you angry???

Kaitlyn: We could say that about your love life can we?

That shushed everyone

They then played truth or dare, the first one it went to was AJ.

Roman: So, Truth or Dare