Chapter 51: 12:51 am

Roman's POV

She has a really nice writing skills. I never knew I hurt her so much, was it even worthed leaving?

-------------------------------------------------------

Serra's POV

Well looks like I'm rooming with Barrett in the apartment. I seriously love the rooms each has a balcony!! I am actually very confused, The Boss never really rooms me with any girls anymore.... Oh well.. My concert went great!! I did mean to bring sense to Roman through the last song but now I don't even know how I want him to react.

I walk to my room my self thinking about the world possibilities and how it could be better at some points, not saying I don't like how the world is at right now, I'm just saying that us as humans that has a mind and a heart we could do better.

???: you know I agree with you

Me: Huhh? ohh hey Roomies!!

Barrett: You were thinking out loud eh? Hahaha. Oi wait up

Me: We're basically gonna end up in the same place so yeah come along

As we reached our room well he had the keys so I let him do the thing. *click* the door opened. He opened it and waited for me to come in. Gesturing me to get in first.

Barrett: After You

Me: Why Thank You Barrett, how nice of you.

I found a really loonnggg box which is beside the bed I'm suppose to sleep in for a week, well a few more days. And it's 11:27 pm right now so I don't know anyone who would bring that in a s a mail.

Me: Um Barrett? What's this?

Barrett: Oh well just open it yourself princess, it's a gift for you. Oh nice performance tonight by the way........

I opened it up really slow keeping my eyes on the box and on Mr. Bad News so he wouldn't pull any prank on me he was just looking at me like he was innoce-

Me: (fan girl scream right here) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH BARRETT

I just hugged him so tight and kissed him in the cheek multiple times, this guys is the best guy roommate so far. Yes!!!!! HE BOUGHT ME A GUITARRR

Barrett: Geez I didn't know you would be that happy, I've got lipstick marks all over me now ugh

Me: Hahahahahahhaa Thanks Barrett So so soooo much, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Now I'm gonna change first, thank you again so much!!!!!!!!!

Barrett: Alrightt I'm going to bed!

I quickly went to the bathroom and changed my attire into something more revealing I guess. I am now wearing absolutely no make up, makes no difference in my features of face things, a blue bandeau a flower shortie skirt and knee high socks.

Me: Barrettt!!!!!

Barrett: Yeah yeah what?!

Me: What do you think?

Barrett: Of Wha?

Me: My outfit sillyyyy!!!!

Barrett's POV (It won't be much)

Actually to be honest she looks so pretty and I'm actually lost in my own world. She was holding the guitar too.

Me: I think it's revealing. I little too much for sleeping clothes

Serra: Really? I heard some guys sleep only in their boxers, some just go all out! Ha!

Me: Fine whatever I really want to rest Serra, see us in the morning!!