Chapter 34: Wrestlemania Part 2: The Crazy One

Jimmy's (Uso) POV

Man it had been days since i have ever talked to my Serafina. I have never talked to he since she was 5. I guess it had been 18 years since i ever spoken or even spoken to that girl. My life, i had totally messed it up. Big time. Ever since that day i barely got any sleep and got any food inside me.

I kept thinking about Naomi, then Sera, Naomi, then Sera, and it goes over and over and over again. Today is my big day because i have a match. But i dont wanna screw it. This family thing is bugging me physically, mentally and emotionally. how crazy is that?

Whats also crazy is that Sera Have Gramamma's powers. I never got it, Rocky Johnson never got it, Jey never got it, Roman never got it as well. It was supposed to be passed down at somewhat our generation but i now know, its in Sera now. Alright alright alright, i hav to kepp myself together. After my match i need to talk to Naomi about all this. You know, since shes not gonna have a match but shes gonna be around.

Jey: Yo Uso!

Me: Yeah?

Jey: Helooo... Our match?

Me: Yeah i know we have a match

Jey: It's now

Me: It is?

Jey: Umm yeah it is, you wasted about 40 or so minutes here staying in the same spot. Now lets go.

Me: Alright Alright, lets go.

No Ones POV

Announcer:....................... The USOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Announcer: And their opponent:........................ The Ascension

Ding!

Cole: Well this is the starting match of wrestlemania guys. The Usos vs The Ascension

JBL: Yeah GO USOS!!!!

Cole: Well while JBL go cheer about the Usos lets talk about what happened earlier

JBL: That Performance was Killer! I use to be a fan of " The Rockstar Angels" Myself, and looky here! Its actually the Serafina who made history in the wwe!

Byron: But did you guys see the intensity during the mid ending of the song between Roman reigns and Serafina? Isnt it weird?

Cole: Well it is still going in rumors they might be siblings-

JBL: Or ex's

Lawler: While you guys blabber im gonna watch this match and make comments about it because i got paid to do commentary for the match.

---SKIP MATCH---

Announcer: And your winner by pinfall.... THE USOS

Then from out of nowhere Serafina's music came out but she appeared from the commentary section. She started attackking Jimmy, not Jey. Jey Uso tried helping but it was worthless.

Cole: Would you look at this! Serafina attacks Jimmy in her Princess Punk outfit we saw earlier.

Lawler: Shes not attacking Jey at all !

Cole: Oh watch this, Jey backs away after Sera caught him trying to get in it

JBL: This is gonna be one interesting Wrestlemania

Byron: Especially with Serafina around.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Backstage

Jimmy: Serafina! Serafina! ouch, Serafinaa wait up please we need to talk man!

Serafina: WHAT! ABOUT WHAT! ATTACKING YOU HUH?!

Jimmy: Just come to my locker room?

Serafina: Fine.

Serafina's POV

Me: Fine.

I answered coldly. I have reasons to attacl and hate on Jimmy. While jey? He had always been the nicer one to me, but it doesnt mean i like him too much anymore. But boy, did i scare his pants off tonight by staring at him right in the eye. I wonder how scary my eyes look like?

we finally arrived at his locker room which seemed like it took forever to get there, i walked in after Jimmy and i saw, my former bestie, Naomi.

Me: Oh look, the whole family is here. Jimmy, Jey, And Naomi! Here to attack on me i suppose on umm.... i dont know, being removed from the family i guess.

i said sarcasticly because of what happened earlier with the note.

Jimmy: I just wanted you to tell us, without roman, why you are upset. It didn't quite make sense what you're aiming at and who it is for since it was Romes and I.

Me: Ohhhhh Thats why im her? THATS why im WASTING my time her?Isnt it obvious? WHY do you think your girl is my FORMER bestie now? YOUU AND YOU ARE THE OTHER WORST PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!!!!!

Naomi: Seraa.... Whhhy??

Sera: WHY? WHY!! i will tell you why if you don't mind. because, apparently my so called family member here decided to stop THINKING about me when i was GONE because HE laid eyes ON YOU!!!!

I practically screamed.

Naomi: *gasps quietly*

Jimmy: Ummm....... what?

Me: DOnt go all Steve Austin Crap on me. BEFORE I GO ON TH GREATS POWERS!

i realized my eyes glowed whan i said that and my hair lifted a while.

Me:  All i want from my family, all i ever want from you guys, is the love i deserve. Blood isnt always thicker than water isnt it?

with that i left them. i soon heard jey said

Jey: I agree with Sera on this one Uce, not that i hate you Naomi.

Naomi: Jimmy... Blood family first alright?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since then, Serafina continued her attacks on everyone in every match. She just wanted to release all her anger by hurting someone. But it was never enough. She turned on her friends too Like:

-Punk

-Sheamus

-Cena

-Aj

-Layla

-Rey

and evenTriple H.

But they all understood her causes,and know its not worthed fighting back, because of one obvious cause, Roman. But life goes on you know?

Cole: Well it seems like Serafina had interfered and attacked everyone in every match.

JBL: well her match is up next againts..... THE UNDERTAKER