Chapter 38: One by One They all are gone

Serafinas POV

I am happy that i gave my brother a lesson, i embarassed him infront of thousands, millions and more! Then i think im supposed to feel happy about this? Im not happy one single bit. I left the building with so many tears running down my face which eventually flew off to streams.

Im going to Punks place right now, knowing that he would be there for me. But i decided not to. No serafina, doont go. Its for the best of me not to. Okay maybe i will call him. I must pretend nothing happened. He is a brother in my view because he understands me and cares about me. And no its not the kind of love where theres mushy stuff in it. Nope. In fact i had never been in that kind of relationship.

Phone Call

Me: Phil?.......

Punk: Alright alright hold on! (i heard him say to someone else)

Punk: WHAT!!!!

Me: Phiiilll......

then i heard girl giggling in the background voice, and some guys too

Me: *sniffle* okay......

Punk: Wait, who- Sera? Please Serafina Talk to-

Beep

I ended the call, i thought for some reason he would never hurt me. I guess thats how life goes. It doesnt play fair. At all. It was late at night and my hotel is kinda far, but not too far from her.

Im too sad to go anywhere else. I dont feel like it. I dont feel like living the life im having right now. Might aas well go back to the times when i had nothing at all. No this NO that, nothing. I mean nobody actually cares about me

not even Roman

There is Paige but she, to be honest is the type of girl i call a guadian. And she takes things kinda rough. I dont want her to hurt my brother or anyone that ever hurt me because, the  pain they feel goes to me. Somehow that happens.

John, hes a nice dude but he would beat Roman until he had ended him. Thats not what i want

Infact Nothing goes right. At all. 11 years, I rememberes something in one of those years, when  i was 17 things changed in me. I had made a choice.

I saw a cliff nearby with a single pink ish tree and on gold petal flower. There. Thats where imm going. I give up to much in life. My brother, My jobs somehow, my guitar, my friend...... No wonder. Every thing i have and everything thaat makes me  happy will always turn me down in the end

That always happens

always

Walking to that cliff wasnt too long , The place was nice though. Greenn and nature ish. THere were animals too. A squirrel, A big Wolf type dog, and an ocelot cat. Wait, how are these types of animals in LA? oh well doesnt really matter.

Me: hellooo there Im Serafina

i was trying to shake their hand but surprisingly, they shook it. All three of them. How nice. As i sat down in the edge of the cliff with the flower in front of me i just started to sing because i dont know what to do anymore. 

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

I had the dog beside me too, and the cat in my lap, the squirrel just went around my neck, and stayed there not doiing any harm.

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

....

Wake me up inside

Wake me up inside

Call my name and save me from the dark

Bid my blood to run

Before i come undone

Save me from the nothing I've become

After that verse i hear the wolf howling, Surprisingly i saw there was also a full moon. Well isnt this a perfect time?

I Soon find myself very sleepy, i did have  my phone but i didnt want to use it. Paige is my roommate but i dont think this night we should meet. I then touched the tree lightly then all of a sudden a writing shined. "Enchanted" is what it said. Not very clear on what it meant. I didnt worry about what will happen during my sleep, i had a protector with me.

My eyes started getting heavy and i talked to the squirrel for a bit. Yes it could talk, i gave him the name Piccolo meaning Little one. The ocelot named Splendente Stella, since it was a girl, it means Shining Star. And the Wolf i named it Something long, Mezzanotte Luna. Which means Midnight Moon. 

Somehow i understood what they were saying, Then i realized they were speaking latin. Thoug i never learned how to speak Latin

Luna: Serafina?

Me: Ya???

Luna: Noi Siamo i vostri guardiani (we are your guardians)

Me: How did you find me? How did you know im here?

Stella: Non importa

Me: Okay....

Piccolo: Hey there!!!!

Me: Woah you can speak english?

Piccolo: Yepp Im a squirrel as you can see!

Me: hahaha Yes Little Oneee I could

Piccolo: Im the "English" guy

Me: How about the others?

Piccolo: They are Original Italians, but they can speak english..... kinda 

Me: Oh...Okay Piccolo

Piccolo: My names Piccolo?? COOOLLL

Me: I like your squeaky voice ahhahahaha

Piccolo: Thanks, its original!!

Luna: Whats my name you have given me? 

She had spoken in a light-air ish soothing voice. I guess she could speak english too

Me: Yours is Midnight Moon

Luna: Mezzanotte Luna?

Me: Yes

Luna: Its an honor

I smiled at her, the cat had not say anything, ocelot cat. . Suddenly she bowed to me and spoke

Stella: "Meooww"

Me: Oh of course, your name is Splendente Stella, Shining Star

Stella: Thank You.

Luna: Riposo, tu fossi stato con un sacco (rest, you had been through alot)

Serafina: Goodnight..

I then soon fell asleep quickly. Faster than i though i would sleep. I didnt realized it until when i was asleep, it is much better sleeping Up here. I hope things will go well Between My Guardians and me. I had lost hope with Punk and Reigns.

Theres No clue on us getting better

No One's POV

As soon as Serafina slept. The flowere shined so bright, then creating this invisible dome around Serafinas area including the tree. It was meant for her protection. The animals slept with her as well.

Maybe the night isnt so bad as it is

Serafina actually had 4 guardians. One of them was an Owl. Her name was Zinerva Zola.