Chapter 29: Im Dangerous

Well here we are!! LA

Serafinas POV

I went out of the plane thinking to myself "Hey i hate short flights!" Because i was enjoying a movie called Valentines Day with one of the main characters my BFFs other BFF Taylor swift.

Since Wrestlemania is gonna be held here This Sunday.... oh btw today is a wednesday. I decided to go Sheamus and John to go to the gym and workout. I texted john only because they're roomies.

I just went to the gym myself first. and started warming up with the threadmills. After a good 30 minutes they haven't showed up. Great i hope i wasn't stood up by those guys.

Well since they didn't show up yet i decide to go to the weights. I warmed up a little with lifting 225lbs. I did it for a pretty long time. I didn't see That John and Sheamus were there.

John: Youre Sweating over 225lbs?

Sheamus: Let this fella show you how its done.

Sheamus started carrying of 450lbs. His muscles were flexing but is that the best he got?

John: Let the real man show you how its done.

Mr. Cena is trying to show me how to do stuff. He need to get a life though. He was lifting 507lbs. I wasn't too inpressed. They didn't know it was my warm up doing 225lbs.

Me: Umm you guys realize 225lbs is just my warm up right? Because i was waiting here from the past hour for you lazy slowpokes.

They had confused yet surprised looks on their faces. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of them. They are still confused.

Sheamus: No what do you mean by that? Like you can carry over 300 pounds.

The guys broke in a laugh. I was smirking i went under Sheamus' weights and started doing squats and lifting it about a few times before dropping it on the floor.

Me: Mhm...

John: Hah you just gott owwnnedd sson. Hahhahahha

Me: Yeah you did

Sheamus: Mrmmphhh. Good job though.

Me: Why Thank You!

I then walked over to John's weights. Man these guys are weak. It was soo light and easy. Well im showing then. Even if im a Diva.

John: Oh, My God. You are gonna hurt yourselff!!!

Sheamus: Serafina young lady listen to him you might end up with a torn muscle.

Me: Oh fine.

I dropped it on the floor and went on to a next station. It says 500 lbs and i added about 50 more.

John: No way you are kidding me.

Sheamus: By that look on her face shes serious.

Oh and by the way now i was wearing a Black Tank top, with some running pants. My nike sneakers and a Scottish style button up shirt tied around my waist. My hair was up in a ponytail then braided into a fishtail.

I gripped my hands and started carrying it. Soon enough it was above my head and i started playing around with it. Holding it one handed. Throwing it up and catching it. Man it was fun!

John: Damn

Sheamus: Watch out

Oh yeah it felt good carrying him above me. Then I put him into my new move. I think i wanna call it hmmmm..... i really dont know. Wait i know! Goodbye Wishes? I dont know oh well. I felt something hitting my ticklish spot. Yeah john boy tapped out.