Chapter 3: Background + Debut

Serafina's POV

I walked into the WWE headquarters. I was super excited to be here, but by looking at my face, you wouldnt be able to tell. At All. I tried keeping it professional and under control. I was here to meet my good buddies, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

I walked by the hallways with my purse. I was wearing knee high black leather boots. Long fish net socks i guess thats what i call it. Leather black shorty shorts. When i say that i mean its very short.A turtle neck tank top with no sleeves which are showing my belly. And a loose "fishnet" cardigan. My hair was curly-wavey naturally but i decided to make it look 'cleaner.' i Had a light black eye shadow and no mascara. Because my lashes ar naturally thick and long. I had some liner on and no lipstick. Again, my lips are naturally red.

I walked down the hallways further and further and saw some superstars and divas checking me out.

i heard people talking and whispering

Unknown: "daang girl, look shes so hot." said someone with a girly high pitched voice

Unknown: "Black totally suites you"

"Hey there. you look stunning!"

"Are you new here?"

And the talk goes on and on and on and on until i noticed a guy. wearing all black, like me with a very familiar tattoo on his arm. It was the same one i had on my shoulder. I could never tell since he was wearing a hoodie which covered his face.

I saw a door saying "The Authority" and its probably them. So i knocked. twice.

"Come In!!!" i heard someone yell, well i think im allowed in.

when i went in no one was there so i sat upright on the chair just watching, and waiting. and watching, and waiting, for about 7 minutes until the other door in the room flew upen with a guy familiar.

It was Triple H.

H: well im sorry to keep you waiting but i had important buisn-SERAFINA!

Me: Yep, its me, here in your offfice.

H: well i havent seen you in 4 years! Steph! Vince! Come look!

He shouted with excitement and a few seconds later both of them showed up and look very surprised that i would show up. Stephanie came running in with her heels and hug me really tight. I applaud her for not falling. While vince started talking to Triple H.

Vince: Serafina, take a seat please, i wanted to thank you for helping my daughter and her husband at that time that was very needed. It was a very nice thing to do and i do not know how i could ever repay you. You were 19, 19 Serafina saving a strangers life

Me: Thank you, umm sir?

Vince: Call Me VInce. Triple H told me how you beaten up that robber when he was holding a knife at Stephanie so with that i think you should become a WWE diva.

Stephanie: Not Just a diva, you would be the first ever WWE diva superstar. When i saw you beating up that guy i was shocked on how powerful and brave you are. By that, I think it proves that you not only can you beat the divas, you also have the potential on beating the superstars

Me: Thanks Stephanie, but honestly at that time i was on crazy mode...

Stephanie: Which makes us love you even more. But then im concerned about one issue. When we saw your information sheet, you seem to have a very familiar family name..?

Me: what? you meant Anoa'i? i do have a brother but i don't consider him anymore thoug. he left me with literally nothing when i was 13.

Triple H: I see, By any chance his name was Leati Joseph Anoa'i?