Chapter 47: UK Day

Serra's POV

Well a few hours after crying in front of them embarrassingly, I forgot we were supposed to Leave to London because our Raw is Divas is held there.

After the flight, my seat mate was Barrett by the way. And Roman. I, stayed quiet. After getting out of the airport I ran off to the apartment we are staying in and put my stuff then went away... It's still a Sunday so I could do stuff.

Barrett chased after me, Sheamus and Rollins did too. But I just cant. At all. Why did I ever even-- UGGGHHH I CANT. Well I was near the fields and I saw a horse, I decided to just ride it. The horse was a beautiful black horse.

I took a ride going somewhere through the forest and passing the meadows and hills and fields. I ended up somewhere near a belltower. I could see London from the bell it was really high. People in the village were all so friendly.

They didn't mind the horse at all. I had this worried look in my face, sigh.

???: Ooh dearie, why so worried

Me: Oof, huh?

???: I might be old and a lil rusty but I could tell what you are feeling right now dearie.

Me: I'm so sorry you have to deal with me, Ms.?

???: Don't call me that. Madame would be fine.

Me: Yes, madame.

Madame: Why? You look like you been running away?

Me: I have to be honest

The village was not a very happy place. Me and the "grandma" sat in the edge of the fountain. The bell tower was built in the village.

Madame: Just remember... Promise me one thing?

Me: Anything Madame

Madame: Have Courage!.. And Be kind,

Me: Yes Madame, thank you

Madame: Now if you're still feeling low, go up there. The bell tower! Open the windows of it. And do what your heart tells you.

Well I went up there, the staircase was really scary and old. When I made it, I saw a old piano and a big window, I opened it and smell the fresh air.

I had a feeling they have been looking for me so umm.....

Somehow my heart tells me to play the old piano so I went and sit in the stool and found old sheets of piano music. I decided to play it......

(Music is the video)

Seth's POV

Me: Where is She?!

Barrett: She ran off after we arrived I don't know where she would go.

Sheamus: She must've gone far from London. She took a ride with a horse...

Me: We just have to make sure she's okay I don't want her hurt again last time I saw her she was crying.

Sheamus: Let's just hope that-- What's that-- where's that music coming from?

"The Dream, I had.... Shattered"

Dean: Dude, it's from very far, the voice is even echoing...

"Left... Behind... Going oh, so far from you heart... pain arise to where I'm from.."

Me: That sounds like piano and a voice to me--- SERA!!

Barrett: Just follow the sound lets go-

Dean: No

Me:Why?

Dean: Just- Can only me go?! I feel like she doesn't want to much people.

Me: Alrightt... Good luck, enjoy the music while it lasts

Dean: I'll try bros, I miss her

Me: We all do Ambrose, we all do,

Sheamus; Serafina, Why'd did you ever leave her Roman? Why...

(Romans not even there, this is just like a post- Update)