Chapter 37: This is MY HOUSE

Paige's POV

Well.... Sera didnt tell me she was gonna do that. But like, that was kinda harsh yet its the truth. I agree its not lets say, proffesional but Roman made it personal. He started the war. And if you know me and Sera close, we END the war.

Of course nobody got time to carry Roman high enough to see his mistakes so i am gonna visit him, and the shield. I just fast walked there to their locker room but as soon as i passed by Sera's locker room, i wanted to talk to her real bad. But i remembered she left this arena with Punky. I guess im dealing with the shield myself.

As i fast walk i just scream at everyone i passed by who tried talking to me, or those who were talking about me, or the ones talking about Serafina. Man these dudes are rude. YOu dont talk like that behind my back. Say it to my face. Men... Idiots.

Oh well life's life. ahaa!! The Shield. Okay you guys better open up

*knock knock knock

"Who is itt!"

That was Deans voice. I recognizezd it well.

Me: Its Paaaiiigggeeeyyy, I need to have a word...... With all of you.

"DONT COME IN BYE"

Me: Open up before i kick this door open myself!!

"Yeah Right"

Me: Im serious

" Go away, its not like a LITTLE GIRL like you can OPEN THIS FRIKIN DOOR BY KICKING IT DOWN!!"

Okay dean way tooo farr. YOuve crossed the line. I am NOT a Little girl. UGGGHHH you better be ready boys. This Little girl wants yo get a PIECE OF Y'ALL

Me: IM countinggg

"SURE WASTE YOUR TIME THERE"

Me: 1

me: 2

Me: 3

Me: Fooouuuurrrrrr

"YOUre NOT TRICKING US ONE BIT PAIGE NICE PITY TRY"

Me: FIVE!

I kicked down the door with some strength. Using my right leg. I first kicked it, it broke the handle. Second kick, It broke and went wide open. I did two fast but STRONG kicks. 

Me: NOBODY MESS WITH THE SCREAM QUEEN

Then i went near three of them and.,..

Me: YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dean: Alright alright... STOP, youre hurting my ears.

Roman: Howd you get the door open??

Me: I KICKED IT LIKE I SAID I WOULD NOW YOU KNOW HUH?!! YEAH THATS RIGHT PRETTY BOY WHO IS A GOOD FOR NOTHIN LAME EXCUSE OF SOMEONES PIECE OF CRAP

Roman: Woah woah woah nobody speak like that to me 

Me: WELL I DOOO YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT NOW SIT DOWN THREE OF YOU SO I WONT HAVE TO SCREAAAAAAMMMMMM STUPID PEOPLE

oh niicceee, they sat down. Oh looky they looked pretty shocked and scared.

Seth: Alright alright alright, what do you want Paige? You won the match what else do you want?!

Dean: Whats with all the racket dude?

ME: YOU"LL SEE LOOK!!

i handed out two yellow envelopes and one of them is Sera's certificate of birth and the Other is Romans updated certificate of birth. And the other is The noteROman sent to Sera which is ripped and full of blood, but then i decided to put it back together just incase i needed it which is now, i need it.

and another paper which has a drawing from Roman and Sera

Roman: Where- umm-How...- How did you get this?

Me: Ask yourself D***head.

Roman: Shut the F UP!!!

Me: OH SO YOURE BLAMING ME FOR GETTING THIS ITS YOUR FAULT

Roman: MY FAULT??!! YOU THINK ITS MY FAULT?!

Me: YEAH THE HELL IT IS YOU LEFT HER YOU LITTLE LAP DOG

Roman: WHO CARRES ABOUT THAT

Me: More important WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR LITTLE REPLACEMENT HUH?!

Dean: Guys-

Seth: YOu GUys-

they got cut off in the same time

Me: SHUT UP NOBODY CARES ABOBUT YOUR OPINIONS

Roman: I do

Me: WELL THEN THAT MEAN YOU'RE A NOBODYY

Roman: TWAT!

Me: GO ROT IIN HELL

suddenly a voice showed up.... it was Stephanies since i heard correctly.

Stephanie: Ummm-Uhhh Is there a problem here? Rather than a door broken down???

Seth: I think so.... (he said with a squeak)

Stephanie: Well whats with all the screaming?

Me: Oh heyy Mrs. Boss lady. Come here take a seat. Take mine. its IMPORTANT

Roman: YOU SHUT UP

Me: Look whose talking? ummmm aka Not meeeeeee

i said in a sing song voice

Me: Well Stephanie, nnow that Wrestlemania Today is waaaaaayyyy of the segment. Might as well explaine to. Ehemm *cough* These gentlemen. Espeeeecciiallyyy to my good friend her, Mr Reigns. Might as well look at those papers. Too! Okayyy Toodles fellow friends.

Just like that i lefta raging Roman, a Terrified Seth, a pissed Dean, and of course, The confused Stephanie McMahon.

I went to go back to the hotel in LA. I am not rooming with Seraa, My hotel rooms a huuuuge mess. But im sleepy. And almost everyone left. I was dressed in some black zipper leather Jacket. With those mini zippers around. a grey beani. A crop top which is in black. And some sweatpants.

I then heard Stephanie yelling.

After this night.... Things might go wrong. OR right. But either way. 

It wont be the same again.

EVER