Chapter 53: A Day with The Viper

*Hey guys, in this chapter I don't know if it would be much but I just want to spread the love and kindness through these WWE superstars that seems kinda bad on tv so I hope y'all will enjoy😸😆*

Serra's POV

We reached Seth's Room and we found Randy in the room. Their room was Sooo big I can't even. I saw a bed which looked comfy.

Me: Thanks for the ride Sethie!! Now drop me there! In that bed right there.

Seth: As you wish, ugh. Finaallyyy!!! My back hurts so bad.

Me: You'll get use to it. Yo Randy!!! Randal Keith Ooorrttoon!!

Randy: Sup

Me: what time is it?

Randy: About 5 or something why?

Me: Do you have spare clothes? Like just the top?

I feel really stupid asking him if he had any clothes that actually fit on me, he is nearly 1 ft taller than me. gosh. Life being me is very surprising isn't it? Ahahah. Randy went to his luggage and searched all over for a size I think.

Randy: Yep, here you go

He threw the shirt right at my face. Rude jerkface. but he's actually nice in a way I guess.

Me: Um, one this is kinda too big, two, the girls will think I did a little somethin somethin with you this morning and that would be disgusting.

Randy: Ew. But suite yourself, I'm eating me breakfast. Seth join me?

Seth. sure.

They left me in their room. I still had my blue bandeau on and decided to just wear my shorts still, socks and sneakers, but the top I have to do something about it.

What to do... What to do... what to do... AHA!!

Me: Randy do you have scissors?!?!

Randy: It's in the drawer!!

Me: Thank Youuuuu

Okay so I got the scissors, I cut the collar and some of the bottom. Okay the bottom half so it would show some of my belly but not too much. Just a tiny bit. I decided to make the shirt off shoulder so I cut the left sleeve a little. And I just made the sleeves have some cuts, both of it. Okay.

Then I let my hair down to my left side covering the exposed shoulder. My hair was kinda wavey at this time. Meh good enough. I wore my black bra underneath. And I decided to just wear the sneakers without socks.

I wore a tiny belt that I found around the room which surprisingly fits. I saw an RKO necklace and decided to wear it. Last but not least I found Wristbands of Randy's in an other drawer and decided to wear it because it looks pretty nice with what I got going on. You know, the outfit.

I went out of Randy's room after changing and went over to the table. As they saw me thy began to stare a bit.

Me: Well, what do you guys think?

Seth: You sure are creative that's what

Randy: It looks nice on you. You wear those better than I do that's one thing, a little offended.

We laughed at his comment, oh Randal.
--------------------------------------------------

6:15 am...

No One's POV

Randy: Hey Fluffnuts

Sera: Yeaahhh....

(Seth is not around, he's at the gym)

Randy: So, do you wanna go out with me or something like that?

Sera: I thought you're married?

Randy: No I'm not anymore-

Serra: I thought you have a girlfriend yup that's what I meant. Girlfriend.

Randy: As in a bestie kind of going out,not that type Fluffnuts.

Serra: You sure your girlfriend will be okay with this?

Randy: Yeah sure. Wanna go like now?

Serra: Yup

So they went out of the door and head out of the apartment. They first went to the London Eye. Randy just wore a white t shirt and jeans.

Serra: Hey Randy look! We're on top of the world!!

Randy was really cheered up and brightened by Serafina. She was a different type of girl. Well out of all the guys locker room who wouldn't be charmed by Sera? randy sat there and smiled at how happy and perky Sera was. As soon as they got down Serra's eyes turned purple/ icy blue

Randy: Why are you sad? Is it because the ride is over?

They talked as they were walking

Serra: No, I'm sad because of people. and WWE.

Randy: Well why? You get to be everything as a diva! Just think about it. you get payed enough and could afford like a new car or something. I know ladies like fancy stuff. What's to be sad About Fluffnuts?

Serra: That's the thing Randy, those people with their fancy cars, don't they stop and think how lucky they are? All those out there unfortunate ones and we as the ones who are able are given trust by God to take care of them. With the money we donate not spend on fancy things. With those ads WWE make out of us, it could be more for raising awareness of those in need , not some product for '9.99' or something. We shouldn't just go to those in need just because of Be A Star or Susan G Komen or because there are cameras! We should be there because of our will and the kindness we have in us that brings happiness in others life. You know what I mean Randy?

Orton was confused yet he was happy in a way, because he had never met a girl that had such a kind heart, yet could stand up for rights. he had realise all these amazing things that could've been done.

Yet it isnt.

Randy: I have never thought about that Serra, but I see where you're coming from. And you're right I can't believe I have been so stupid. You know, you're the kindest yet the most brave diva, or should I say girl I met. I never met anyone like you before though.

Serra: It's because I'm not a girl Randy, I'm not a type lady, I'm not a women you've met before, I'm just me, I'm Serafina. Nobody else is.

They went over to a flower shop and bought so many flowers and a flower basket to carry it.

Though Randy, maybe you could say The Viper had been Poisoned by Serafina.

Serra: My mom always told me when I was young, Have Courage and Be Kind. she told Roman the same thing.

The more Randy got to know Sera, he actually liked Serra even more. He respected her even more.

Just suddenly Randy hurt himself and got a medium sized cut on his right arm.

Randy: Sh*t!

Serra: Oh my here let me touch it, I know what to do trust me.

She touched Randy's scar and. Covered it with her hand, and She breathed in and out releasing some energy through her hand to Randy's injured arm. in the last few seconds, she said some things. And when her hand was released from Randy's hand, the scar was no where to be seen. Like that Randy was shocked.

Randy: But how?

Serra: It takes true feelings to that specific other to be healed and positive vibes to cure.

Serra: Now let's go! We're giving these flowers to the people we pass by in London.

Randy: But-

Serra: Randy, who knows, a smile could even make a persons day brighter. So come on!

It was then a happier day to all, Randy did learned a lot from Sera and imagined to himself doing all fun things with other people. He doesn't socialise a lot but after today it was different .