Chapter 32: You've Crossed The Line...Again

Serafina's POV

My brother left me a letter. Weird so i think i should read it. Paige gave me the note and i read it in my heart. There was a paper bag too which is for me i guess.

Dear Serafina

Wow, its the first thing that came in my mind. Wow. You survived 10 years alone. I left you there without anything yet you are still here. First of all im shocked. Im happy you are still alive and i wanna apologize to you. Im very sorry i left you 10 years ago. I shouuldv'e stayed with you. I missed out 10 years of your life growing up.

But i decided what i did was for the best. I left you for the good. Whether its for my own good or yours. What happened, has already been done. We all know i can't reverse the time and act it out again. I know now that i don't regret leaving you. I knew it was to be done. You told me to leave my loved one. I have a family now Sera, and you would have to deal with that.

I understand if after this you won't forgive me, but i will never forgive you for walking out without my notice. Yeah its a little thing which cost our parents' life. Theres another paper behind this letter. It's a form of name change. I want you to change your family name. You will not be an Anoa'i any longer. I am sorry for what i've done. But this time.

I Mean It.

Oh and happy birthday.

- Your Brother, Roman Reigns.

I looked behind the letter and saw this form. Ughhh. I started tearing up and i guess my mascara was smearing all over my face. I can't believe my brother would do this! I knew all these times he never cared about me. But what could i do? I love my brother until my last breath and i love my family. Not that i have one now. All of a sudden something came into me.

it was a weird feeling. I started realizing things and all those times where Roman got angry or even faced me after those 10 years.

I ripped the paper and started screaming.

Paige: Sera, Sera!!!!

she tried controlling me from throwing stuff to the ground. Breaking glass. the mirror. ripping the note, everything i see in my way i just go on with it. Ugghhhh. I got the pillow and tore it in half.

Paige: SERRAAAA!!!!

Me: WHAT

Paige: Calm it

Me: REALLY YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM AFTER HE TOLD ME TO GO FIND ANOTHER FAMILY? TO CHANGE MY FAMILY NAME? HUH? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Paige: Oh My, wait he left you a gift. here

she handed me the paper bag and i stopped punching and kicking th walls and trying to break the door by kicking it and went over. Then i saw an old teddy bear. I stopped all the rage and suddenly calmed down. I was still tearing up pretty bad but then i remembered what the teddy bear meant.

Grizzy.

He was the teddy bear roman gave me on my 3rd birthday

i still play with him until he left me. I gguess i left Grizzy in the house in my "use to be" room. I went into my bed in the hotel which i wrecked and cuddled up with it. I closed my eyes while crying. I once set Grizzy on fire because of my first power appearance which was fire. but i didn't get hurt by it.

Me: I, know someone, which would always be the light in the darkness....

i started singing.

Me: I..... know a person who, give me, my comfort, on a bad.. dayyy.....

"Life had always been tough! from the very first second..

but i see youuuu ........

oh i see youuuu

you were that one little hope that gives my strength

oh

when all the doors were closed on me, you were the one

who never leaves me out in the cold,...

my brothheerrr

forevveerrr............."

I started adding some to the original song me and roman sang years ago.

me: But now you're gone

"like the rest of them

getting warm while i was out there

you were happy

when i was stuck in misery

what do i do

oh what do i do to have you back?

You see i tried, but things must come to an end

but i never thought it would en

this way."

i cuddled the teddy bear more and started talking to it.

Me: Well at least i have you Grizzy. You would be my hope for Roman. Just don't leave me okay?

i hugged the bear tighter. I realized it was 12;52 and i decided to rest for my match sooner in the evening. One second i feel like wrecking everything but the next, i just want to give someone a hug. The teddy bear was there for me too hug so yeah.

I realized i wrecked Paige's room instead of mine. oops

Me: Sorry Paige, i wrecked evrything..... i guess i just miss him

Paige don't worry about it, since you wanna sleep you better got to your room i will call punk.

Me: But i look like a mess. My tank is torn, i have blood on my legs, i have bruises, i have panda eyes, and my nose and cheeks are red. My face is filled with mascara smears and i look whiter than i did.

Paige: Dont worry he wont mind.

7 minutes later

Punk: Where is she? Paige? Is she alright? what happ- WOAh Sera what happened? Are you okay?

Paige: Shes fine she just needs some sleep.

i didnt think about what i was doing so i jumped on his back and tightened my leg grip to him and i put my arms around his neck. Then laid my head againts his shoulder. I was very sleepy after my breakdown. I need rest especially for tonight.

Serafina: Take me to *Yawn* The room *Yawn*

Punk: Alright

i fell asleep in his back not knowing what would happen. But punk is my best friend, i trust him more than anyone because he took care of me when i was younger.

CM Punk's POV

Me: Serra.... Serrraaa.... Sera?

i guess she had fallen asleep. i decided to put her in bed. And leave her to sleep. She looks like a total mess i mean she wounds and she just cried i guess and had a breakdown. Her eye thingies ar smeared all over her face whatever you call it. I tucked her in bed even though its 12 ish right now. She was huggiing a lil burnt teddy bear.

i think these had something to do with her brother.

Roman Reigns.

I dont know whats it about but im pretty sure its bad.

I guess were gonna find out later tonight.

WrestleMania....