Chapter 23: The Start of Danger

Serafina's POV

I wish he had never left me
Then our brother-sister/hood could've been mutual.

Like those normal ones. Nice ones, usual fights, but not like this. Mine was doffrent. And that is what makes us, Roman and I, special. But this is not a good kind of special i guess. I ran to Cm Punks Room making sure he is still there. Good he is.

I think i should knock first and be all nice girl polite to him. He is my best friend anyways. I met punk when i was 17 when it was on my time in Chicago. Like i said, this is not the first time i went anywhere in the states.

I walked up, not knocking then BAMM!! Swung the door open, and crashed it closed. It was so loud I think the whole hotel couldve collapsed already. Hahahahah typical me time, this is Serafina you're dealing with. So back up.

Punk: HOLY SH*T!!! F**K SERRA YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!! DO YOU REALIZE YOU COULD'VE BREAK DOWN THIS HOTEL ALREADY??

Me: Excuse me punk, but you are talking to The Serafina so watch your words. And yes i did realize i could have break down this hotel. But i could do that in a snap as well.

Punk: Yeah right, you would... What??!! Sorry... im talking to The Serafina with all my respect

Cm Punk mocked me then i realize, hey! Im good at mocking people too so, i don't have to take the defeat. I just needed his in ring lines.

Me: Thank You Punk, you should because Im the Best In the World. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be since day One.

Punk: Sheesh. Fine. I lost. Happy? Now what is your purpose coming here anyways? Dont you have somewhere else to go? Like with your Samoan brothers or something?

He, i know he did not meant it to be and offensive question, but somehow that made me feel angry. He made me feel powerful. Like nothing else before so i decided if he wont believe in me... I will go the Hard way

No one's POV

Serafina held up her hands, as she did, her eyes glows and she started. This was called Telekinesis. She threw some painful stuff to his friend CM Punk until he said..

Cm Punk: Enough alright what do you need

Serafina: come with me, i will be following the stars. That little one right there. We start now even if its very late. We are following the single star right there

She said, looking out the window. Pointing to the star.

Punk: Alright, whatever you say. but what ever happened to your eyes and you having those, umm those powers

Serafina: Its in the blood man. now lets go follow that star. It might be my clue on the case i have with my brother and myself.

Punk: Yap! Lets Go!!
___________________________